Note 5 Pro - Does it bends?

2nd June 2018 06:23 PM 1 Thanks
Mentu12 Member
Hello Everyone.

I just noticed mine one week old Note 5 Pro is curved. Does your phones bends too?
I hope they don't.
3rd July 2018 05:38 PM 0 Thanks
Mohitsoh Junior Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentu12

Hello Everyone.

I just noticed mine one week old Note 5 Pro is curved. Does your phones bends too?
I hope they don't.

mine is too bend in 10 days after buying, what to do now.
3rd July 2018 05:45 PM 0 Thanks
lawong Senior Member
its known problem on all xiaomi's aluminium back phones , all my previous xiaomi's metal back phones are bended!
try not to put it in a pocket or any pressure .
3rd July 2018 05:51 PM 0 Thanks
Mohitsoh Junior Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawong

its known problem on all xiaomi's aluminium back phones , all my previous xiaomi's metal back phones are bended!
try not to put it in a pocket or any pressure .

Thanks for replying, now what to do will they replace my phone, did they replaced your because its been only 10 days i purchased it.
3rd July 2018 07:25 PM 0 Thanks
lawong Senior Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohitsoh

Thanks for replying, now what to do will they replace my phone, did they replaced your because its been only 10 days i purchased it.

sorry sir i dnt know about that because i nvr sent for warrnty on all my prvious phone .
in here at my state/country , warranty claim will take month to be settle and i didnt have the patient to wait for that ,as long the phone functioning good so i just keep using it .
3rd July 2018 11:54 PM 0 Thanks
SkuLL. Senior Member
Use a case
4th July 2018 03:54 AM 1 Thanks
RockStar8 Senior Member
Well with specific amount of pressure every aluminium phone is going to bend. That's how aluminium works guys. It's not Xiaomi specific. iPhones bend too even with pressure applied using bare hands. If you don't want your device to be bent then use it carefully. Apply a case. Don't sit on it or probably stop thinking that you bought an explosion proof phone. Simple logic. If it's aluminium its destined to be bent if you apply pressure. So keep your phone safe.
4th July 2018 03:13 PM 0 Thanks
mistororange Member
the replacement shells are like 17 shipped, its not end of the world even if it did bend, but yeah a case a no skinny jeans goes a long way.
25th September 2018 01:42 PM 0 Thanks
m4tt94 Senior Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockStar8

Well with specific amount of pressure every aluminium phone is going to bend. That's how aluminium works guys. It's not Xiaomi specific. iPhones bend too even with pressure applied using bare hands. If you don't want your device to be bent then use it carefully. Apply a case. Don't sit on it or probably stop thinking that you bought an explosion proof phone. Simple logic. If it's aluminium its destined to be bent if you apply pressure. So keep your phone safe.

Mine appears to be bent after ~2 hours of being in my front pocket, with a case. It was either bent out of the box, or Xiaomi is using the cheapest aluminum available. I've never bent or damaged a phone in any way. My iPhone 6s plus is perfect, without the slightest bend, and I've used it caseless for three years. So, yeah, it appears to be a Xiaomi specific problem. If a phone is so fragile you can't even put it in your front pocket, then it's hot garbage.
25th September 2018 02:17 PM 1 Thanks
htchd2sucks Senior Member
I read the topic as "Does it blends", I thought it will be a new episode of "will it blend?"
close
Advanced Search
close