SDM636-MTP _SN:35E885AC Driver is Unavailable

Search This thread

ashbk37

Oct 19, 2017
When I connect my RN5 Pro to Pc the driver shows unavailable. The driver name iS SDM636-MTP _SN:35E885AC. How can I fix this?

Attachments

• IMG_20180730_141925.jpg
    IMG_20180730_141925.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 4,764

Jevinruv

Jun 10, 2014
Negombo
When I connect my RN5 Pro to Pc the driver shows unavailable. The driver name iS SDM636-MTP _SN:35E885AC. How can I fix this?

Go to Device manager - >Right click on the MTP device -> update driver -> browse my pc -> let me pick... -> Portable Devices -> select (standard MTP device) in Manufacturer and select MTP USB device in Model.
Finally Click Ok

sd.png

Last edited:

Dr.NHTT

Apr 6, 2012
Vinh city

I have done completed in Windows XP.
You can read the topic: http://eclipse4u.blogspot.com/2014/12/solved-how-to-install-mtp-driver-to.html
Code:
If your device is not identified by Microsoft OS, then you need to use specific VID & PID for identification.When you connect your Redmi 1s through USB to your Windows XP PC/Laptop,a window prompts for installing MTP device.Until and unless you install MTP driver you can't access Redmi 1S's internal 8GM memory.To install it then you need to edit wpdmtp.inf file and to do that follow the following steps:

Right My computer-->Click Properties-->Click Hardware tab (in System Properties window)-->Click Device Manager
There you will notice the MTP device with yellow coloured question mark under Other devices.Right click MTP device-->Click Properties-->Click Details tab.
There you will notice VID & PID line below  Device Instance Id-->Copy that line by left click the line to select and then Ctrl + C using keyboard-->Paste onto a text nod pad-->Remove everything after MI_00 and let the text be like it.
Go to Start-->Run-->type C:\WINDOWS\inf\wpdmtp.inf (it will open the wpdmtp.inf file)
Now search for the below lines
          ;Device is identified by Microsoft OS descriptor
          ;If your device does not support it, use specific VID & PID for identification
          ;
          [Generic.NTx86]
          %GenericMTP.DeviceDesc%=MTP, USB\MS_COMP_MTP

[Generic.NTamd64]

Below %GenericMTP.DeviceDesc%=MTP, USB\MS_COMP_MTP exist under both [generic.NTx86] and [generic.NTamd64] ,  you need to paste the following line :

%GenericMTP.DeviceDesc%=MTP, your earlier Copied Device Instance ID in note pad in       step 3.

After pasting that it will look like this

[Generic.NTx86]
    %GenericMTP.DeviceDesc%=MTP, USB\VID_2717&PID_1260&MI_00

[Generic.NTamd64]
    %GenericMTP.DeviceDesc%=MTP, USB\VID_2717&PID_1260&MI_00

7.    Save the file. And then go ahead to install your MTP drivers by right clicking the MTP device in Device driver list.

Enjoy with your Redmi 1S.

ashbk37

Oct 19, 2017
Go to Device manager - >Right click on the MTP device -> update driver -> browse my pc -> let me pick... -> Portable Devices -> select (standard MTP device) in Manufacturer and select MTP USB device in Model.
Finally Click Ok
I told that it had worked and still works, but I have to do this everytime I have to transfer files. Is there any permanent way for this.

Marooned_MB

Oct 12, 2017
Poznań
Windows 7 here, PC Suite can't install drivers. Picking suggested MTP USB Device gives Error 10 and still no connection to the phone.
Any other way?

anirudh8822

Sep 24, 2016
Finally Click Ok

sd.png

can you please provide a working download link for the MTP DRIVERS OF SDM636-MTP _SN:B48CFBA9

Reactions: MexiDroid

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Finally Click Ok

sd.png
    Finally Click Ok

Thanks. It worked.:laugh:
    Finally Click Ok

sd.png

can you please provide a working download link for the MTP DRIVERS OF SDM636-MTP _SN:B48CFBA9