Android 10 stable build for daily usage

Search This thread

ali.damiri

Mar 11, 2017
shiraz
Last edited:

0veR

Jan 10, 2015
There is no stable build yet they all have lots of bugs. If you didnt find bugs it doesn't mean its that there is none and ROM is good. Also is not recommended to download random ROM from you don't know.

shea83

Sep 24, 2010
I've tried it but for now it's too unstable... i've facing many random reboots.
Better wait to a more stable version..
But it's really a good rom, very fluid and smooth :good:

xell75

Dec 25, 2009
Berlin
On the newest, non-Beta version, VoLTE is working.So far no random reboots.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190918-202351.jpg
    Screenshot_20190918-202351.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 2,095
  • Screenshot_20190918-202407.png
    Screenshot_20190918-202407.png
    125 KB · Views: 2,093

ali.damiri

Mar 11, 2017
shiraz
There is no stable build yet they all have lots of bugs. If you didnt find bugs it doesn't mean its that there is none and ROM is good. Also is not recommended to download random ROM from you don't know.

Tell me the bugs ? I didn't face any one . Just volte didn't work for me and ROM have good speed .

xell75

Dec 25, 2009
Berlin
How did you enable volte in this rom ? My operator have volte but not working !
In the exp build of the Rom I use, VoLTE was enabled by default after my phone first boots up.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

No need gapps?

Installation instructions please?
Gapps included since it's basically like Pixel Experience. Just flash Rom and if you want root, use latest 19.4 Magisk (Must, since older versions of Magisk doesn't work on this Rom.) Latest Orangefox Recommended.

Reactions: Goldexplorer

harigavara

Jan 13, 2012
Visakhapatnam
Honor Play
In the exp build of the Rom I use, VoLTE was enabled by default after my phone first boots up.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Gapps included since it's basically like Pixel Experience. Just flash Rom and if you want root, use latest 19.4 Magisk (Must, since older versions of Magisk doesn't work on this Rom.) Latest Orangefox Recommended.

Buddy, I am on Bootleggers rom, wiped everything except internal storage and flashed the rom file in the link you provided on ORANGE fox recovery. But ending up with bootloops. Tried twice and its the same.

EDIT:

Booted but now it is asking password

Last edited:

harigavara

Jan 13, 2012
Visakhapatnam
Honor Play
Is your storage encrypted?
Yes.

I don't know why i couldn't use the rom.

Sometimes it boots to Google logo screen and then asks password if i give wrong password it asks to delete internal storage. And if i choose that, it will not boot to the format data screen.

So much random behaviours observed. It will boot to Google screen whenever it wants to.

I don't know why. I flashed fox 10 twrp itself.

xell75

Dec 25, 2009
Berlin
Yes.

I don't know why i couldn't use the rom.

Sometimes it boots to Google logo screen and then asks password if i give wrong password it asks to delete internal storage. And if i choose that, it will not boot to the format data screen.

So much random behaviours observed. It will boot to Google screen whenever it wants to.

I don't know why. I flashed fox 10 twrp itself.
You have to format data (not just wipe) to delete encryption, this will of course wipe your internal storage, so backup it id needed. Then it should boot.

Top Liked Posts