FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Redmi Note 5/Pro Miui ROMs without firmware [fw-less]

5,852 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,692

By AL_IRAQI, Recognized Contributor / Themer on 14th July 2018, 02:11 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
Redmi Note 5/Pro Miui ROMs without firmware

We all know that Xiaomi added Anti roll-back to latest Stable/Beta ROMs and many users bricked their phones because of it, check my thread about ARB Here, then check out this one

Here ill provide Miui ROMs fully stock but without "firmware-update", to prevent any potential bricking while switching between Miui Based ROMs

Download Folders:
Here

Notes:
  • After flashing any of the builds above you cant go and flash FULL Miui ROMs to downgrade, just stick to my modded versions if you want to use older MIUI builds
  • No matter which Anti (3/4) you have, you can flash any of those ROMs with TWRP
  • Those ROMs doesnt affect your phone bootloader in any way, so you can roll back to your old ROM after Flashing any of the above builds
  • Old builds might get removed, so keep what you need locally, we will keep the latest 3 builds from every branch
  • Dont answer with false info's, i saw more than one reply with false statements
  • Be Nice to each other, no need for flaming in here
  • Dont post links to other ROMs here, i saw miuipro & eu links couple of posts back ( it could come with fw/bl)
  • Read OP, Search before posting
  • One more time, those ROMs wont remove or change your anti, if you come from anti 3 it will stay anti 3 after flashing, and same goes for anti 4
  • Again, if your phone is anti 4, you cant just simply go and flash FULL older ROM, even after flashing Modded builds, so stick with my builds
  • Anti 4 users can flash any of those builds just fine

• All the notes Above applies for My Modded builds only, do go and share it as facts for all Miui ROMs

Credits:
Me for the idea/testing
@akhilnarang for the script and mirroring @yshalsager for the script and mirroring
The Following 107 Users Say Thank You to AL_IRAQI For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AL_IRAQI Ad-Free

14th July 2018, 02:11 PM |#2  
OP Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Baghdad

More
Note for CN Users
Note for CN Users:

before flashing any Global ROMs, you guys have to flash Global Cust from fastboot

Download Global Cust Here

Donwload dummy.img Here or attachments

then follow these steps:

Flash dummy.img from Fastboot to Enable Fastboot Commands

fastboot flash antirbpass dummy.img

then Flash cust-global.img

fastboot flash cust cust-global.img

Then Reboot into TWRP & Flash Global ROM
Attached Files
File Type: zip fastboot-unlock-anti-4-whyred.zip - [Click for QR Code] (178 Bytes, 2502 views)
The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to AL_IRAQI For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AL_IRAQI Ad-Free
14th July 2018, 02:11 PM |#3  
Flag Baghdad

More
and this thx
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to AL_IRAQI For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AL_IRAQI Ad-Free
14th July 2018, 02:38 PM |#4  
Flag gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 1,032

Donate to Me
More
so i can flash this over miui 8.7.12 and all the miui roms. doesn't matter if they are on anti v3 or anti v4?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kapiljhajhria For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kapiljhajhria Ad-Free
14th July 2018, 02:43 PM |#5  
Flag Baghdad

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapiljhajhria

so i can flash this over miui 8.7.12 and all the miui roms. doesn't matter if they are on anti v3 or anti v4?

Read Notes!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AL_IRAQI For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AL_IRAQI Ad-Free
14th July 2018, 02:56 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
i'm on 8.7.12 can i flash 8.7.12 in this thread and downgrade to miui9 like 9.5.6.0
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mxilil For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mxilil Ad-Free
14th July 2018, 03:02 PM |#7  
Flag Baghdad

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxilil

i'm on 8.7.12 can i flash 8.7.12 in this thread and downgrade to miui9 like 9.5.6.0

No!!, read notes please, those builds contain system, boot & vendor only, doesn't have anything to do with bootloader or anti

Wait for Modded Miui 9 builds!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AL_IRAQI For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AL_IRAQI Ad-Free
14th July 2018, 03:11 PM |#8  
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 11,776

Donate to Me
More
😁
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to akhilnarang For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th July 2018, 04:01 PM |#9  
Flag Kos
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Excellent thought. Keep it going!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Philippe_Raimo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Philippe_Raimo Ad-Free
14th July 2018, 04:20 PM |#10  
Flag Baghdad

More
Stable builds are UP!!

Enjoy
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AL_IRAQI For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AL_IRAQI Ad-Free
14th July 2018, 04:37 PM |#11  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 347

More
Thanks! Are these flashable through updater app? I mean since I can't flash official v9.5.17.0 global over v8.7.5 beta now as we have newer stable version 9.5.19.0 with ARB which I don't wanna flash yet. Also I have locked bootloader still 165 hrs to go until I can fastboot flash and downgrade but i really wanna go to stable ROM asap.
The Following User Says Thank You to ashishkotnala29 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ashishkotnala29 Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread