FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [Stable] MIUI 11 xiaomi.eu - 11.0.2.0

1,220 posts
Thanks Meter: 317
 
By mGforCe, Senior Member on 6th November 2019, 04:47 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
XIAOMI.EU ROM based on MIUI 11 Stable China (Android Pie) For Redmi Note 5 Pro (Whyred)

Version 11.0.2.0 dated 04 Nov 19

Direct Download
SourceForge OR AndroidFileHost

File name: xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote5Pro_V11.0.2.0.PEICNXM_v11-9.zip

I will try to update this thread as & when new versions are released.

All Credits to xiaomi.eu - am just sharing.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mGforCe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mGforCe Ad-Free
6th November 2019, 05:19 AM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Can I Dirty Flash this on Masik Miui 10 based on Android 9.0 Pie?
6th November 2019, 06:58 AM |#3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolakshansh

Can I Dirty Flash this on Masik Miui 10 based on Android 9.0 Pie?

My recommendation will be to not dirty flash as these are different MIUI version and mods.

Still if you want to, check if Masik MIUI 10 is also based on China Stable ROM. If yes then you can try dirty flashing and see.
But please do take TWRP backup in case something goes wrong. All the best
6th November 2019, 07:40 AM |#4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Clean flash is recommended else u face bugs like in my case messaging force closes again and again and i do not recieve msgs so reverted back to last rom
6th November 2019, 09:37 AM |#5  
gl_k_'s Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
How is the performance of this rom compared to the developer one?
6th November 2019, 09:56 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
miui 11 still android pie? I thought it was android Q
6th November 2019, 09:58 AM |#7  
Quote:
Originally Posted by gl_k_

How is the performance of this rom compared to the developer one?

You will have to try and compare to find exact differences or changelogs from MIUI.

As per my past experience with Redmi Note 3 (kenzo) beta is more updated though has some issues here and there. Further, they have a more frequent update cycle. Too much flashing !!
The Following User Says Thank You to mGforCe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mGforCe Ad-Free
6th November 2019, 10:03 AM |#8  
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucius100

miui 11 still android pie? I thought it was android Q

I wish !! But this is Xiaomi - for them whyred is an old device and don't think they will bring Q
6th November 2019, 10:26 AM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mGforCe

XIAOMI.EU ROM based on MIUI 11 Stable China (Android Pie) For Redmi Note 5 Pro (Whyred)

Version 11.0.2.0 dated 04 Nov 19

Direct Download
SourceForge OR AndroidFileHost

File name: xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote5Pro_V11.0.2.0.PEICNXM_v11-9.zip

I will try to update this thread as & when new versions are released.

All Credits to xiaomi.eu - am just sharing.

How is the sound quality via speaker and headphones??
Is it similar as global stable rom or low ??
7th November 2019, 04:38 AM |#10  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isafurniture

How is the sound quality via speaker and headphones??
Is it similar as global stable rom or low ??

It should be similar if not better. Pls test it and share feedback if possible.

I have not yet installed !
8th November 2019, 11:41 AM |#11  
Hey @[email protected] - have you upgraded to Xiaomi.eu MIUI 11?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
miui, miui rom, xiaomi, xiaomi.eu, xiaomi.eu rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes