* YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
Hi guys! After long searching, I found best settings for balance performance/ battery.
1) Install Oreo firmware 10.3.1.0. I installed over Pie fw after Rom installed.
2) Install IceCold Kernel v.3.5 Oreo. This Kernel have a underclock frequency (300Mhz) and overclock frequencies (1.8 and 2.2). You'll save battery and get best performance when play games.
3) Set darkutil governors for little and big CPU in your Kernel Manager. Set conservative if you don't play games.
4) Turn off ZRAM if you want save more battery.
pS.: Sorry my bad english.