GCam Most Latest Stable Build Whyred (India Only) Miui 10/oth.Cust. rom supported.

Search This thread

juliantito

Jan 7, 2013
Yogyakarta
Hmmm checksums of arnova latest and yours matched. So what changed :rolleyes: not giving credit for others work is frowned upon in Xda mate and that config is virtually default

I have downloaded this one, and I baited to download same APK. Its better for you referring to original APK, if it not modified a bit, and the original link you pull it.

BTW thanks for sharing, good job!

juliantito

Jan 7, 2013
Yogyakarta
Still FC like others. Someone with positif feedback please come for proofing that this Mod work.

Please clarify in the first post your model/version whether Indian/Global/China

You say Pro, it can mean to be Indian version
But in other country there is RN5 pro (also known as AI), RN5 (also known RN5 plus). But despite all the name, it all divided by hardware to 3 version, CHINA, INDIA or GLOBAL

I think yours is India. That version never had problem, and has been discussed on Arnova feedback thread.

Reactions: farkizz

Cricfreak

Dec 8, 2018
Front Cam Crashed All the time im global version.... Rom Resurrection Remix 7 Android Pie

Last edited:

01Thesam

Sep 22, 2018
I am on global version Havoc Os Stable Pie Build and everything is working guys. I would have created a video about it that front cam is working but my laziness level is infinite ?

Hashimzia

Jun 26, 2018
Bro if u live in India then u probably have whyred Indian version which is the only version pixel 3 front camera works, on every other version it force crashes please if u live in India specify your whyred version:)

tungthanh500

Apr 4, 2015
Our OP is from India, I checked his posts, he mentioned that he had a YU Yureka, which is a phone from India. He must have the Pro edition. We can ignore this thread.

Cirra92

Jan 16, 2013
Nis
Xiaomi 12X
Our OP is from India, I checked his posts, he mentioned that he had a YU Yureka, which is a phone from India. He must have the Pro edition. We can ignore this thread.

Ongoing and very known problem for more than 6 months already. And people still come here claiming everything works they found a solution but fail to understand that both variants use DIFFERENT sensors, hence the different issues. This community is a mess, I genuinely still can't believe how is it possible.

V4LKyR

Jun 6, 2014
I am using the latest available Google Camera port (MGC_6.1.021_BSG_Arnova-based_v.1.3c_fix_TlnNeun_xcam_5_beta8.apk) and everything works brilliantly on it, EXCEPT FRONT CAMERA.

I'm using front camera with MIUI camera, problem solved.

juliantito

Jan 7, 2013
Yogyakarta
OP just trolling major member (global user) by never admit that his model Indian.

When someone ask Global/China, he just says it will work, working without issue blablabla

Don't trust this thread.

Reactions: Hurmizyar

01Thesam

Sep 22, 2018
Sorry for this variant issue guys. I forgot to mentioned the variant and now i updated the thread..
Only For Redmi Note 5 Pro Whyred.

oka1

Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 4, 2010
Honolulu, Hawaii
From the Moderator Oka1

Re-titled the thread added "Only For Redmi Note 5 Pro Whyred (India)"

It appears the issues are with other country versions.

In the future, please make sure to test with several people to prevent this kind of confusion

Thanks !

~~~ oka1

Reactions: Cirra92 and farkizz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ONLY FOR REDMI NOTE 5 PRO WHYRED

Read This Before Installing
    Credits Goes to respected developer @Arnova8G2 for porting it and me for testing it for hours and creating a stable config. version​

BASED ON PIXEL 3

What is working
    Everything

REQUIREMENTS
    Camera2api Enabled ( if not then google it)
    HAVOC OS OFFICIAL 27-12-2018 STABLE PIE BUILD ( VERY IMP BECAUSE SLOMO, MOTION PHOTO, AND "ALL FEATURES EVEN 60FPS VED REC. AND FRONT CAM" WILL WORK )
    DON'T WORRY HAVOC OS IS BETTER THAN ANY OTHER CUSTOM ROM OUT THERE ( GIVE IT A TRY ;) )

Installation Procedure

• Install Gcam from given link. (don't open it)
    • Go to settings/installed apps/Google Camera/Permissions (Give all persmissions) Enable System Modify Permission.
    • Now, Open Gcam/settings/save config./"Save a config by any name"
    • Go to your storage, Gcam/Config/And delete your config and paste the one which i have provided
    • Open Gcam "DOUBLE TAP BOTTOM BLACK BLANK SPACE" It will open a popup asking you to restore config/Select my config "TheSam.xml"
    • Fully restart the app (remove from recents)
    • And Magic has happened and everything is working.

GOOGLE CAMERA DOWNLOAD LINK
    LINK REMOVED BY MOD

GOOGLE CAMERA CONFIG. LINK
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=11410963190603903948

Please don't configured it according to you and post here that it is crashing or not working.
    Any camera related magisk module if installed/Uninstall it first

Ar Stickers Compatible update coming soon !! Stay tuned (01-03-2019)

Tested on Redmi Note 5 Pro Running on Havoc OS Official Stable Build 9.0​
    I want to clear this guys, This is not a copy or any stolen work. I have given the credits to @Arnova8G2 in the thread and i configured it according to our device after testing it for hrs. If y'all keep replying that it is not working or you are stealing work. I will soon delete this thread i don't want any attention or anything. But atleast respect someone's work. AND FIRST READ REQUIREMENTS PROPERLY. ?
    • UPDATE 1 -----
    REMEMBER TO INSTALL HAVOC OS OFFICIAL 27-12-2018 BUILD
    • WHAT WORKS-----
    Everything ( Front cam portrait/normal, Slomo, motion photos, Etc....I mean everything )

UPDATE 2 ----- [01-03-2019]
    Working Perfectly on Almost any Miui 10 custom roms with CAMERA2API Enabled.
    ( Tested on Revolution Os Latest Build And Masik Latest Build ) [01-03-2019]
    The links are text type in xda app.
    Better if posted in right sub forum. Also mention that devs ID so credit goes where it is due

Links are now clickable :)
    With global version front camera keep crashing :(