[Q] MIUI 10 themes on Theme Store?

Search This thread

bdogan1912

Oct 22, 2013
İzmir
OnePlus 7T
OPPO Reno4 4G
Which ones are the MIUI 10 themes on the store? Nearly every theme in store has an error about may not applying correctly because its for older MIUI version. Please list your themes in theme store for MIUI so i can take advantage of it.

Reactions: Lusorocaba

AllesMega

Jun 10, 2018
> Show more > search "Lineage N" > Download > us it (Not-Bar is greater)

All other only other Pics and/or Color ;)

Scorpion Sid

Feb 15, 2018
Theme Store Themes

Hello. I talked with one of the devs on miui forum and he said official store themes will be added once stable version of miui 10 is published. Until then we can use the themes currently available. Yes, the error message does appear on most themes but they do apply giving us custom icons and wallpapers in most cases. Only the statusbar remains unmodified as it is different from miui 9. Hope this helps :)

SAIYAJIN87

Nov 11, 2017
To be precise I'm using masik rom........for this u can apply directly..........if u re on miui 10 beta then use theme editor from playstore and apply

adilmehdi

Sep 27, 2018
Try the third party app called My Themer for Miui and download mtz themes from google, search the Final Casper mtz and you will find the download link and upload the mtz file into that My Themer app, then you can apply that theme and it will change the whole look, status bar too

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Theme Store Themes

Hello. I talked with one of the devs on miui forum and he said official store themes will be added once stable version of miui 10 is published. Until then we can use the themes currently available. Yes, the error message does appear on most themes but they do apply giving us custom icons and wallpapers in most cases. Only the statusbar remains unmodified as it is different from miui 9. Hope this helps :)
    Try the third party app called My Themer for Miui and download mtz themes from google, search the Final Casper mtz and you will find the download link and upload the mtz file into that My Themer app, then you can apply that theme and it will change the whole look, status bar too
    Which ones are the MIUI 10 themes on the store? Nearly every theme in store has an error about may not applying correctly because its for older MIUI version. Please list your themes in theme store for MIUI so i can take advantage of it.
    I think its avaible when we get Stable Miui 10.
    ok but the name of the theme editor must remain secret?
    Hahaha, it's mi themer I guess. I use xiaomi.eu so no problem to apply 3rd party themes