LineageOS 14.1 For UGG (Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Prime/Y1) [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

prasanu29

Jun 22, 2018
bucharest
Bro !
Do send the battery drainage review

So far its good! No random restarts.
SOT = 2h and 52 min and I still have 54% battery.
Brightness is set to half, I dont use auto brightness. 2 sims inserted and sdcard.
About 40 minutes I watched a movie in the subway, 10 minutes talk time, wifi or 4g always on, 20 minutes of youtube and instaled the usual apps I use.
For now I'd say it's better than miui. I used global stable 9.5.9.0. And with the same this kind of use as described above I would be at about 38% battery left.
I dont know why I cant post images.
picture.php

picture.php

Mohammed Bakr

Oct 17, 2016
The new build
Fingerprint is working fine
Settings app takes same time to display it's contents and it crashes sometimes
Some kind of burning in or icons shadow in status bar icons with white wallpapers
And there is some random rebooting
Nice efforts man

Last edited:
Reactions: adrian1234a

nairaldo

Nov 12, 2015
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
Nice work dude, This device have a great potential And need more devs. I guess the ugg have have 2 or more fingerprint hardware (exemple RN3P have goodix and fpc) for It works for some peoples. Wainting for more updates to flash your ROM, vulkan enable? Want bring 8.1 in future? Sorry for bad english i'm Brazilian.

ujjwal1996

Apr 17, 2018
Thanks a lot! Works well.
One issue though - It looks like double tap to wake/sleep doesn't work. Can someone look into it?

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

The new build
Fingerprint is working fine
Settings app takes same time to display it's contents and it crashes sometimes
Some kind of burning in or icons shadow in status bar icons with white wallpapers
And there is some random rebooting
Nice efforts man

Are you using ugg or ugglite? please confirm!
This rom is for ugg and fingerprint is not working

Mohammed Bakr

Oct 17, 2016
Thanks a lot! Works well.
One issue though - It looks like double tap to wake/sleep doesn't work. Can someone look into it?

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Are you using ugg or ugglite? please confirm!
This rom is for ugg and fingerprint is not working

i have redmi note 5a prime ( ugg ) and i swear the fingerprint is working and it is so fast but i deleted the rom again :laugh:
please fix front camera resolution ( 5mb only ) and make it shot by fingerprint sensor and sorry for my bad english

jhephoy

Oct 29, 2014
Caloocan Manila
Please make porr another rom...like dotos, rr, aosp, thanks

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

I loved this Rom ive tried it already,.. My battery is long last than stock rom..

Nithz0

Jun 25, 2018
Plz help me to get custom rom

Guys plz some how help me to get stable room for my device Redmi Y1 (ugg) I got many rom for ugglite but front camera and fingerprint sensor is not working please help me thanks in advance if possible plz forward link

tivgres

Mar 20, 2017
Glad to see your firmware

1. Thanks for a firmware, I'm really glad to see it's.
2. Really it's has a bug with a fingerprint, must be fixed and so many russian peoples started using it)
3. Also about a camera. From camera is a 5mp because camera2 API enabled by default (checked at miui firmware). But in reality I can't run front camera anyway - at 'standard' app I don't see some buttons about it, and I checked GCAM - it has a crash when I trying to use the front camera.

Tell me if I can help you with developing this firmware, very good bro!

Nithz0

Jun 25, 2018
1. Thanks for a firmware, I'm really glad to see it's.
2. Really it's has a bug with a fingerprint, must be fixed and so many russian peoples started using it)
3. Also about a camera. From camera is a 5mp because camera2 API enabled by default (checked at miui firmware). But in reality I can't run front camera anyway - at 'standard' app I don't see some buttons about it, and I checked GCAM - it has a crash when I trying to use the front camera.

Tell me if I can help you with developing this firmware, very good bro!

am trying to get custom firmware for this device currently I am using the same the device Please do help of possible ??

Top Liked Posts