311 posts
Thanks Meter: 649

By rama982, XDA Ad-Free Senior Member on 10th January 2019, 08:58 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th June 2019, 01:37 PM |#81  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
dt2w not working ?
I'm on Resurrection Remix rom and fw_tulip_8.9.13_9.0 (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R7_...JAh3IKkHb/view)
I must change fw ?

12th June 2019, 01:45 PM |#82  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Please please add conservative or powersave governor to your kernel i have been using this kernel for so long and i will still be using on my phone btw using havoc os 2.6 and latest developer firmware

Important: Make your kernel more battery friendly i know performance matters too but wnd of the day everyone needs battery to be able to run there phone
17th June 2019, 04:31 AM |#83  

More
Does this support MIUI 10.3.3? Sorry for asking still new

Edit: Just instaled TWRP and flash this kernel, works fine, best kernel i found so far, excellent for gaming

Keep up the good works guys! 10/10 very recommended

maybe add more ghz? it would be perfect
26th June 2019, 09:55 AM |#84  

More
What does this kernel offer? Do you have overclo? Improves the battery? thank you very much
12th July 2019, 01:04 AM |#85  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I just installed the kernel here, but I cannot see the CPU frequencies with AIDA64 or Kernel Auditor, they show all cores offline. I'm on MIUI 10.3.3. The performance is also awful.

EDIT: I download a build from 29/06 from this link: https://github.com/rama982/android_k...tulip/releases
Is that the right link?

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

So looks like I downloaded the wrong version, it was for AOSP, now I got the MIUI build from Telegram, it's better now. I'll test it for a while.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

I'm back to stock kernel because I had slower performance with this kernel. But not I got a major issue, my wifi won't turn on, even wifi hotspot works, it appears "error" when I try to initialize it. Can someone help me?

EDIT (Again): OK. The only solution I found is to stay back to Genom kernel. Wifi and Bluetooth weren't working when I got back to stock kernel, I tried to install the sotck firware of MIUI 10.3.3, but only Bluetooth started working. Maybe it's something my backup? I made it with Pitch-Black recovery (it is not a boot.img file).

The slower performance I had with this kernel was because the default clocks are lower (big and little set to 1400MHz). Now I wonder how to OC the CPU, aparently it's a feature:

Quote:

r5 - 2019-05-18 (UTC)
*Merge* Linux Stable 4.4.180
*Merge* F2FS Stable Upstream
Drop touchboost
Use speedbin4 CPU freq table (1.8GHz/1.95Ghz)
lowmemorykiller: checkout to kernel/common

20th July 2019, 02:59 PM |#86  

More
Acompanhando
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)