Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][9.0.0_r40] AospExtended ROM V6.6 [OFFICIAL]

170 posts
Thanks Meter: 104

Post Reply Email Thread
24th March 2019, 09:50 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi mate. No audio from any Bluetooth devices. Try to change all codec, but nothing.
The Following User Says Thank You to macim8 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift macim8 Ad-Free

26th March 2019, 07:30 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi dev... Please add edge gesture like miui 😊
28th March 2019, 01:17 AM |#23  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by macim8

Hi mate. No audio from any Bluetooth devices. Try to change all codec, but nothing.

No audio from bluetooth too...Any solution?
EDIT: looks like a firmware problem with latest 9.3.21 PIE
i'll try reflashing the 9.3.14 PIE
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...84&postcount=3
EDIT 2: tried all Pie Firmwares and still no bluetooth audio
28th March 2019, 07:32 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
It looks like the phone unexpectedly shuts down sometimes, when charging overnight (is there any way to grab logs for that?). Also when the notch js hidden and the scteen is rotated upside down, all touch input is shifted.
29th March 2019, 05:51 PM |#25  
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 88

More
If i flashed pie firmware first before rom what can i do ? Flash oreo firmware then rom then pie firmware ???
29th March 2019, 08:02 PM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Acireale

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by macim8

Quote:
Originally Posted by zedoc

No audio from bluetooth too...Any solution?
EDIT: looks like a firmware problem with latest 9.3.21 PIE
i'll try reflashing the 9.3.14 PIE
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...84&postcount=3
EDIT 2: tried all Pie Firmwares and still no bluetooth audio

That's now a known issue and the next build will fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meritto

Hi dev... Please add edge gesture like miui 😊

I can't do that as I am NOT an AEX developer but I can recommend you the "Fluid Navigation Gesture" app on the Play Store to achieve just that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdng9338

It looks like the phone unexpectedly shuts down sometimes, when charging overnight (is there any way to grab logs for that?). Also when the notch js hidden and the scteen is rotated upside down, all touch input is shifted.

I didn't notice any sudden shutdowns. Are you sure that's a ROM issue? Are you running stock kernel? If you are on a custom kernel, you are on your own.

Also, the phone isn't meant to be held upside down, and I am pretty sure I can't fix that bug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiimmy97

If i flashed pie firmware first before rom what can i do ? Flash oreo firmware then rom then pie firmware ???

Just flash the ROM and you're good to go!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AryToNeX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AryToNeX Ad-Free
29th March 2019, 08:18 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AryToNeX

I didn't notice any sudden shutdowns. Are you sure that's a ROM issue? Are you running stock kernel? If you are on a custom kernel, you are on your own.

I am running the stock kernel. I'm absolutely unsure about whether this is a ROM issue, though; if you do not experience this issue, then I certainly did something wrong... (TL;DR: never mind! )
The Following User Says Thank You to vdng9338 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vdng9338 Ad-Free
30th March 2019, 07:09 PM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Flag Acireale

Donate to Me
More
Hey guys, the Feedback Group on Telegram is live now!

https://t.me/joinchat/EcE0lhQtvnvcKO7iJEzL9A

Also, the next update will surely be AEX 6.5 next month. No other small updates based on AEX 6.4 will be out; this because I want to make sure to do a single good update, and not a series of small, poorly tested and consecutive ones, so please be patient. In the meantime, I can only ask you to give me feedback about the current build so I can improve the next update as much as I can.
The Following User Says Thank You to AryToNeX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AryToNeX Ad-Free
3rd April 2019, 04:53 PM |#29  
OP Senior Member
Flag Acireale

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vdng9338

I am running the stock kernel. I'm absolutely unsure about whether this is a ROM issue, though; if you do not experience this issue, then I certainly did something wrong... (TL;DR: never mind! )

That's indeed a kernel/firmware issue and it's happening also on MIUI Pie, somebody told me... That has to be fixed maybe with new firmware? Idk I am not really in the position to make assumptions here
4th April 2019, 10:41 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I have trouble with bluetooth speaker, can connect and remote but doesn't have sound :'(
8th April 2019, 04:00 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AryToNeX

Changelog:
- 6.4 (2019/03/24)
Pie blobs.
Stock camera is now Snap.

Hello, thank you for the ROM. Does Snap support the phone's dual camera ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)