[ROM][9.0.0_r40] AospExtended ROM V6.6 [OFFICIAL]

170 posts
Thanks Meter: 104

Post Reply Email Thread
14th June 2019, 07:47 AM |#81  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Downloaded and flashed it, No any issue so far, Rom is fluid and fast,
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KusalKalinga For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KusalKalinga Ad-Free

14th June 2019, 02:40 PM |#82  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Miui stock camera crashes why need zip file of camera in this rom
The Following User Says Thank You to dhananjaysonber For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dhananjaysonber Ad-Free
15th June 2019, 02:53 PM |#83  
OP Senior Member
Flag Acireale
Thanks Meter: 104

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhananjaysonber

Miui stock camera crashes why need zip file of camera in this rom

As I said, MIUI camera is not supported on AEX. You will need the Magisk flashable zip to obtain it. That's how it is and I am not going to change it.
24th June 2019, 11:37 AM |#84  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
cannot go live on facebook, the same error happens on pixel experience any explaination?
26th June 2019, 01:46 PM |#85  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
is there any bug on lastest build. i am stuck on aex boot screen
28th June 2019, 04:17 PM |#86  

More
Coming from Xiaomi.EU , this AOSP Rom is AMAZING. Thank you so much, such a nice UI / UX. Well done.
29th June 2019, 02:22 PM |#87  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
How can I Auto hide the nav bar without using extended desktop ? When using the extended drsktop nav bar hides very quickly
29th June 2019, 02:36 PM |#88  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Anyone else experiences issues with Magisk?, this rom gets stuck on boot after Magisk is flashed. (At least for me) I also cannot access certain apps in the Play Store due to SafetyNet cts. This is a pain in the ass if you use Netflix. Apart from those minor setbacks, this rom overall is pretty neat. I'd like to see these issues fixed with future revisions of this rom.
29th June 2019, 02:43 PM |#89  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo2124

Anyone else experiences issues with Magisk?, this rom gets stuck on boot after Magisk is flashed. (At least for me) I also cannot access certain apps in the Play Store due to SafetyNet cts. This is a pain in the ass if you use Netflix. Apart from those minor setbacks, this rom overall is pretty neat. I'd like to see these issues fixed with future revisions of this rom.

same happen to me. i also got stuck on boot screen. and some apps didnt works cause of safetynet issue. now i am using havoc os rom. its pretty smooth and stable and everything works.
The Following User Says Thank You to shahzaib__shah For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shahzaib__shah Ad-Free
30th June 2019, 09:56 AM |#90  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amir_k555

Guys, i need help.
I unlocked my bootloader and clean flashed 6.5 version, firmware, gapps, magisk 19. Every thing seems to work fine apart from mobile data.
I tried everything i knew, changing apn... But nothing works.
What should i do?

For me the apn was changed which caused the mobile data to stop. Please check if your apn is getting changed. The issue did not reproduce for me.
12th July 2019, 04:23 AM |#91  

More
On the latest build which comes with genom kernel WiFi hotspot is not working, But it is working on the April build which is running on laum kernel,
The ROM is very nice it has been my daily driver since I unlocked my bootloader,
Help will be appreciated, Thank you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)