Announcement from blackman01: A NEW UPDATE OUT
23rd July 2019, 06:02 PM |#401  
Flag Eskilstuna
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Exellent thank you u da bomb!! It worked +++++
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenReaper

Did you disable the "Dual camera watermark" and "Add time stamp on photos" camera options? The former seems to be enabled by default, and it shouldn't be because it doesn't work.

working fine now, thanks a million

23rd July 2019, 11:53 PM |#402  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stdfr33

Just noticed on the PE website that it says the CAF version will no longer be supported. Can I flash the regular version over the caf version without any issue or do i need to clean flash?

+1 Same question
24th July 2019, 06:26 AM |#403  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlesa95

Not sure what you meant to say there. But i have a bug with storage too. System can't format microsd card. I've tried both as internal strorage and as portable. Once i formated it with my old phone it works fine. But pretty big bug.

Firmware is provided by OP in second post

I want to say that my pc doesn't recognize terminal storage. The mobile does not react as sending data.
25th July 2019, 06:25 AM |#404  
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Unable to connect to any wifi after my phone randomly restarted. Also tried resetting network settings and wiping cache.
26th July 2019, 03:07 PM |#405  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Just a heads up for some people, on the newest download, I keep getting pop up notifications, nonstop, about android.media not working. I can barely even type. This was on the newest version, with the July security patch. I am downloading the June version now and will see if that works better.
26th July 2019, 03:28 PM |#406  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayuhnjayuhn

Just a heads up for some people, on the newest download, I keep getting pop up notifications, nonstop, about android.media not working. I can barely even type. This was on the newest version, with the July security patch. I am downloading the June version now and will see if that works better.

Did you clean flash? Same thing happened to me when i didn't wipe everything.
26th July 2019, 10:38 PM |#407  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wsty

Unable to connect to any wifi after my phone randomly restarted. Also tried resetting network settings and wiping cache.

i'm having the same problem and i can't find anything about it, it happened when i was downloading a file through chrome and it suddenly freezed and rebooted then i tried downloading the file again and the same thing happened but this time it couldn't connect to my wifi and it seems like there was some kind of system reset because i have the "pixel setup" notification and when i open chrome it gives me the sign in page and my fingerprint isn't saved anymore
27th July 2019, 03:09 AM |#408  
Thanks Meter: 6

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by YousifALtamimi

i'm having the same problem and i can't find anything about it, it happened when i was downloading a file through chrome and it suddenly freezed and rebooted then i tried downloading the file again and the same thing happened but this time it couldn't connect to my wifi and it seems like there was some kind of system reset because i have the "pixel setup" notification and when i open chrome it gives me the sign in page and my fingerprint isn't saved anymore

Had exactly the same issue. I found a bunch of 0-sized files in my /data/ directory, presumably open files that had been zeroed. Unfortunately Android doesn't cope super-well with this, and so you see the WiFi issues and others.

I personally had to delete these files, which had been zero-lengthed:
Code:
/data/misc_ce/0/wifi/WifiConfigStroe.xml
/data/misc/wifi/WifiConfigStore.xml
You can do this with 'adb shell' debugging ('cd /data/misc/wifi' and 'ls -la' will show if the files have zero length, you could then 'rm WiFiConfigStore.xml') or a file manager in recovery mode. Obviously if you kill things you may brick your install but it sounds like it already is kinda messed up. Try using a backup tool first if there is data you need to save.

There may be other zero-length files in other directories in /data/misc that you need to remove (for example, the list of installed application packages). I found out the problem files by reviewing 'adb logcat' while booted into the broken system, but don't kick yourself up if you can't find the problem files, data corruption can make a mess.
The Following User Says Thank You to GreenReaper For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GreenReaper Ad-Free
27th July 2019, 11:07 AM |#409  
Flag Minas
Thanks Meter: 72

More
I installed the Pixel ROM from the last beta of xiaomi.eu and have enjoyed it a lot. Very fluid and so far I had no problem. Congratulations to the developer.
I have a few observations and requests:
-The statusbar network icons, battery, wifi need to be fixed, and the other icons only appear when pulling the bar. Just as it is in the original miui. And mobile network icons can be placed on top of each other, freeing up space to use the battery percentage.
-The embedded miui camera needs to be enhanced, I would very much like to have the watermark working with "Pixel experience Dual Camera" written, portrait mode working and the ability to take photos by touching the fingerprint sensor.
-And now a personal request hehe I don't use any screen lock, but I really like the miui function of waking the screen with the fingerprint. Is there a possibility to implement this function in a future update?
Thank you so much for your work, it is amazing!
27th July 2019, 12:35 PM |#410  
Flag Balasore

More
Future Pixel Experience Builds For Tulip
Post Preview:
Just Want To Know, While Searching CAF Builds For Tulip.
It's Written There, No Future Updates Will Come.
Is Pixel Experience Is Not Giving Future Pixel Experience ROM Builds For Tulip Or Not.
Please, Admins. Reply
28th July 2019, 09:33 AM |#411  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debabrata Panda

Post Preview:
Just Want To Know, While Searching CAF Builds For Tulip.
It's Written There, No Future Updates Will Come.
Is Pixel Experience Is Not Giving Future Pixel Experience ROM Builds For Tulip Or Not.
Please, Admins. Reply

What I understand is that Pixel Experience will drop support for CAF edition only. AOSP based edition will continue to receive updates.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread