Post Reply Email Thread
rrlogo
Resurrection Remix P

Code:
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

rrabout

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed(TWRP is the preferred recovery)
Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
Boot into recovery
Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

rrdownload
ROM Download
GApps

rrsource

Resurrection Remix Source
Device Source
Kernel Source
Vendor Source

rrthanks

XDA Developers
LineageOs Team
Omni Team
And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

rrbugs

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the MatLog app from the Play Store.
After downloading the MatLog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into MatLog and stop the log recording.
Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

rrsocial

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Akhilmsachu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Akhilmsachu Ad-Free
9th September 2019, 01:08 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Do we have a telegram or something group for this ROM, just for testing purposes? BTW, nice to see you here
The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmad04 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ahmad04 Ad-Free
12th September 2019, 02:39 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 35

More
New BUILD is UP...!!!

Build Date: 12-09-2019

Changelogs:-

• Source upstream
• Update vendor blobs from MIUI V10.3.6 (Thanks to @Advertpavan)

*Built with Beetle Kernel v7*
( Thanks to @theglitchh )

• Kernel Upstreamed to v4.4.190
• Merge caf tag 'LA.UM.7.2.r1-07200-sdm660.0''
• usb:Fix deadlock on disconnect
• sound: fix a memory leak bug
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Akhilmsachu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Akhilmsachu Ad-Free
12th September 2019, 02:41 PM |#4  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad04

Do we have a telegram or something group for this ROM, just for testing purposes? BTW, nice to see you here

We do have a general purpose group and channel for redmi note 6 pro
@tulipofficial

Come and join us..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Akhilmsachu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Akhilmsachu Ad-Free
13th September 2019, 03:37 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
hello guys , I moved to note 6 pro and I haven't even ROOT it yet.RR ROM is my first option but it's very hard for me to track all the right steps to ROOT and finally get RR ROM work on my device.
Could you guide me to a tutorial with the proper steps for global MIUI 10.3.6 ?
13th September 2019, 03:45 AM |#6  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasilis_

hello guys , I moved to note 6 pro and I haven't even ROOT it yet.RR ROM is my first option but it's very hard for me to track all the right steps to ROOT and finally get RR ROM work on my device.
Could you guide me to a tutorial with the proper steps for global MIUI 10.3.6 ?

First u need to unlock bootloader. Then install a custom recovery like twrp or pitch black etc. There are many tutorial available on YouTube. Then proceed the instruction given on the thread to install the rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to Akhilmsachu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Akhilmsachu Ad-Free
15th September 2019, 02:48 PM |#7  
OP Member

More
Good NEWS....!
We are OFFICIAL NOW........
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Akhilmsachu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Akhilmsachu Ad-Free
15th September 2019, 10:55 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
The ambient display along with ambient notification, and double tap to wake is not working properly. Otherwise everything is working fine 🖤
16th September 2019, 03:33 AM |#9  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarrrr

The ambient display along with ambient notification, and double tap to wake is not working properly. Otherwise everything is working fine 🖤

Can u confirm with double tap to wake. Turn it on. Exit from settings and check whether it's working or not.
17th September 2019, 03:07 AM |#10  
Flag Bali
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Got a bootloop

Clean wipe, flash rom file and then gaaps. (just like usual). Phone successfully boot up and android setup is showed up

I try to login to my google account, but suddenly screen is freezing and my phone is rebooting. unfortunately it's stuck on boot logo after that.

Already tried to wipe cache/dalvik and dirty flash rom file but still not boot up. Anyone facing same issue?
18th September 2019, 04:25 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akhilmsachu

Can u confirm with double tap to wake. Turn it on. Exit from settings and check whether it's working or not.

Sorry man i switched rom after that. You know the ambient notification is a must feature right? Also the double tap to wake had a little bit low response. But other than that you work is great. It was very snappy. I pray you'll have a great build next time.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, lineageos, ressurectionremix, tulip

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)