By Pavanpatel, Senior Member on 23rd March 2019, 12:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th March 2019, 02:35 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 841

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AusKeg

Rom is nice and smooth, wifi hotspot wasn't working for me though.

Please recheck on this. Seems to be working for me.

25th March 2019, 02:36 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus31900

this rom support f2fs????

Okay. So finally someone asked about it. I will get
It tested and update on this.
26th March 2019, 01:17 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavanpatel

Please recheck on this. Seems to be working for me.

Could it be firmware related? Is there a particular firmware that you recommend as I'm also having a bluetooth problem.

All things aside I really love this rom as its so fluid.
26th March 2019, 05:11 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Great ROM
this is a great rom, the best i am testing the battery is VERY VERY GOOD and the performe EXCELENT in AntuTu have 116393, but have problem with hotspot after of connect pass some minutes system quick restart and have enter pattern, other bugs is when try change of aplication, recent apps are empty. i sorry for me english i from cuban.
The Following User Says Thank You to jesus31900 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jesus31900 Ad-Free
26th March 2019, 06:59 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Bluetooth earphones connecting, but not sounds
27th March 2019, 04:56 PM |#16  

More
Okay so please suggest me a gapps zip for this because I tried flashing aroma and stock version both but they are showing 'Zip corrupt error' in twrp so I can't access the basic functions of the ROM without this. Also I tried flashing MindTheGapps , it worked but when it boots up "Pixel setup has stopped working" keeps coming on screen and no setup is there so that I can configure Google accounts. Please help
27th March 2019, 06:59 PM |#17  
Flag Kayseri
Thanks Meter: 6

More
How is the battery? Can someone send battery screenshots? Also has it settings like Havoc?
27th March 2019, 07:40 PM |#18  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirreddot

How is the battery? Can someone send battery screenshots? Also has it settings like Havoc?

Battery backup is decent and can vary with your usage pattern. Don't compare any ROMs please. Read OP to know more about ROM.
27th March 2019, 07:41 PM |#19  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratham Desai

Okay so please suggest me a gapps zip for this because I tried flashing aroma and stock version both but they are showing 'Zip corrupt error' in twrp so I can't access the basic functions of the ROM without this. Also I tried flashing MindTheGapps , it worked but when it boots up "Pixel setup has stopped working" keeps coming on screen and no setup is there so that I can configure Google accounts. Please help

Seems like your zip gets corrupted while you download it.

1. How you download files? From which app
2. Which twrp you are using?
27th March 2019, 07:42 PM |#20  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus31900

this is a great rom, the best i am testing the battery is VERY VERY GOOD and the performe EXCELENT in AntuTu have 116393, but have problem with hotspot after of connect pass some minutes system quick restart and have enter pattern, other bugs is when try change of aplication, recent apps are empty. i sorry for me english i from cuban.

Hi. As per your report i tried doing the same thing. No such issues faced here. Please recheck.
27th March 2019, 08:34 PM |#21  

More
Fácil hotspot after of connect
as well as I explain the failure of the recent applications happens after the hotspot fails me. but if I restart the system it does not fail me more until I do a hotspot after that it makes me a quick restart and it does not let me use the fingerprint and no more recent applications appear until I restart the system
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)