FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Mokeedev rom

501 posts
Thanks Meter: 98
 
By jeepcook, Senior Member on 21st April 2019, 10:09 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello,

What do you think about MokeeDev rom for tulip. There are daily updates. Is the rom custumisable ? How is the battery life ?

Thanks !
 
 
22nd April 2019, 12:02 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepcook

Hello,

What do you think about MokeeDev rom for tulip. There are daily updates. Is the rom custumisable ? How is the battery life ?

Thanks !

glad you brought it up, just try it and love it so far
22nd April 2019, 07:49 AM |#3  
jeepcook's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Toulouse
Thanks Meter: 98
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidroela

glad you brought it up, just try it and love it so far

Is there some custumizations like notch , quick settings or eothers ? Thanks
22nd April 2019, 01:18 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepcook

Is there some custumizations like notch , quick settings or eothers ? Thanks

to be honest with you i don't know what are you talking about 😂. i and not in to customizations but clean and fast not lag ROM and this fill the bill so far. won't hurt to try. download rom and GApps.
The Following User Says Thank You to hidroela For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hidroela Ad-Free
25th April 2019, 11:55 AM |#5  
jeepcook's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Toulouse
Thanks Meter: 98
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidroela

to be honest with you i don't know what are you talking about 😂. i and not in to customizations but clean and fast not lag ROM and this fill the bill so far. won't hurt to try. download rom and GApps.

Do I have to install pie firmware before flashing rom? If yes which one and do you have a download link please ?

Thanks!!
25th April 2019, 12:49 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepcook

Do I have to install pie firmware before flashing rom? If yes which one and do you have a download link please ?

Thanks!!

i was on a pie rom already when I flash this one.
but i don't know the answer to this sorry hope someone can input on this.
The Following User Says Thank You to hidroela For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hidroela Ad-Free
6th May 2019, 10:24 AM |#7  
roly_HR's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Go to thread pixel experience rom. There is link to download firmware pie. Instal it before upgrade form oreo to pie
The Following User Says Thank You to roly_HR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift roly_HR Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes