FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Stuck at logo/Bootloop with locked bootloader

11 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By mertcanekiz, Junior Member on 23rd March 2019, 08:01 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
My Redmi Note 6 Pro Global version just rebooted itself out of nowhere and now its showing MI logo and rebooting every 3-5 seconds. I didn't unlock bootloader and had MIUI 10 latest stable version installed. I can still enter fastboot mode. What can I do to fix this?

28th March 2019, 08:45 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
UPDATE

Over the last few days, these are the things that I've tried:

I can enter Fastboot mode and connect to my PC, but can't enter recovery mode.

I was able to unlock my bootloader (I was in the process of waiting for the 360 hours)

I tried flashing fastboot rom with MiFlash, but when MiFlash causes phone to reboot towards the end of flashing, the bootlooping problem occurs again and it cannot complete flashing.

I also tried flashing TWRP from fastboot, it says that it's successful, but when I try fastboot boot twrp.img, the same problem: MI logo and constant reboots.

I also tried to use fastboot oem edl mode and my phone is recognized as Qualcomm device, but MiFlash can't flash in this mode, saying that hello packet is not received.

At this point, I don't know what else to do and wondering if this is a hardware problem. Any ideas?
29th March 2019, 12:26 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Did you tried to press VOL UP + POWER BUTTON after you flash TWRP? If flashing TWRP doesn't work Try to flash Official MIUI RECOVERY 3.0 That's all you can do. Otherwise you should give it to Mi customer service for faster solution.
7th May 2019, 11:35 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have the same problem, did you manage to solve this issue?
7th May 2019, 06:05 PM |#5  
hello guys,
here is a solution, open your phone backpart and put your phone to edl mode by testpoint pinout,
then try to flash latest stable rom if fail then flash latest dev rom.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)