FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Firmware] Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro [violet] [Auto updated daily!]

2,774 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,186
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from yshalsager: Firmware files are auto updated daily! Check download links always :D
19th May 2019, 04:25 AM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by messypenguin

Yes

No it does not. I just updated to 10.2
10.
I did not see your message before I updated.
So when I saw your message I checked.
The anti value is '1'. Which means it's not enabled yet.
 
 
19th May 2019, 05:24 AM |#12  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

No it does not. I just updated to 10.2
10.
I did not see your message before I updated.
So when I saw your message I checked.
The anti value is '1'. Which means it's not enabled yet.

Apologies, I got my understanding wrong on this.
Also, thanks for pointing this out, it led me to do some reading.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to messypenguin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift messypenguin Ad-Free
19th May 2019, 10:53 AM |#13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by messypenguin

Apologies, I got my understanding wrong on this.
Also, thanks for pointing this out, it led me to do some reading.

No problem.
And how's your wifi range and speed on the note 7 pro?
Have you used any Xiaomi phones before this?
19th May 2019, 01:49 PM |#14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

No problem.
And how's your wifi range and speed on the note 7 pro?
Have you used any Xiaomi phones before this?

I'm on candy ROM, so can't really speak for WiFi on miui. I haven't encountered any issues so far. Strength is as good as any other device although I haven't stress tested.

I had a couple of Xiaomis before this.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk
19th May 2019, 02:56 PM |#15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by messypenguin

I'm on candy ROM, so can't really speak for WiFi on miui. I haven't encountered any issues so far. Strength is as good as any other device although I haven't stress tested.

I had a couple of Xiaomis before this.

Well technically, I think rom can not have wifi issues as it's all in the firmware. So I think if u can tell me which version of miui you were in last and after that when moving into custom rom, did you flash any new firmware?
19th May 2019, 02:59 PM |#16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
10.2.10

Just updated miui straight Outta box and didn't have to downgrade firmware to suit the ROM.
Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk
26th May 2019, 07:02 PM |#17  
yshalsager's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 6,186
 
Donate to Me
More
MIUI 10 9.5.23 China Beta ROM Firmware

Downloads:
Donation & Support:
XiaomiFirmwareUpdater needs your support. If you want these projects to continue providing the best services to Xiaomi users, you can help me by donating using one of the following methods: Paypal - Pateron
28th May 2019, 10:39 AM |#18  
pawan.diyal007's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 71
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yshalsager

MIUI 10 9.5.23 China Beta ROM Firmware
Downloads:
Developer ROMs Firmware


Donation & Support:
XiaomiFirmwareUpdater needs your support. If you want these projects to continue providing the best services to Xiaomi users, you can help me by donating using one of the following methods: Paypal - Pateron


File not found
28th May 2019, 04:51 PM |#19  
yshalsager's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 6,186
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pawan.diyal007

File not found

Thanks for reporting, here's another link till I fix an issue with OSDN https://github.com/XiaomiFirmwareUpd...kly-24.05.2019
29th May 2019, 06:30 AM |#20  
pawan.diyal007's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 71
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yshalsager

Thanks for reporting, here's another link till I fix an issue with OSDN https://github.com/XiaomiFirmwareUpd...kly-24.05.2019

Thanks for the response , where I can get the fastboot ROM link for this build .
I need complete rom to flash this updates
29th May 2019, 01:37 PM |#21  
yshalsager's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 6,186
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pawan.diyal007

Thanks for the response , where I can get the fastboot ROM link for this build .
I need complete rom to flash this updates

MIUI downloads official website or https://Xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/miui
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes