/* * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software. * Same statement for XDA. */
Read more about TWRP here: https://twrp.me/about/
* Fix automatic installing of OTA zips on encrypted devices
* Remove SuperSU from TWRP
* Support both md5 and md5sum file extensions when doing MD5 checking for zip files
* Merge AOSP 9.0 r3 (Dees_Troy)
* Use ANDROID_ROOT variable instead of hard coding to /system (CaptainThrowback)
* Decrypt FBE on 9.0 and metadata decrypt (Dees_Troy)
* vold decrypt updates (CaptainThrowback and nijel8)
* Support vibration on LED class devices (notsyncing)
* Metadata decrypt support for Pixel 3 (Dees_Troy)
* Support rotating the display via build flag (vladimiroltean)
* Reboot to EDL mode button (mauronofrio)
* Support MTP on FFS devices (bigbiff)
* Update FDE decrypt to support keymaster 3 and 4 (Dees_Troy)
* Detect mkfs.f2fs version to properly format on f2fs partitions (Dees_Troy)
* Allow TWRP to use md5 and sha256 checksums for zip installs (bigbiff)
* TWRP can use /data/cache/recovery and /persist/cache/recovery on AB devices with no cache partition (bigbiff)
* Switch part of advanced menus in TWRP to use a listbox of options (Dees_Troy)
* Use magiskboot to allow repacking boot images for installing TWRP (Dees_Troy with thanks to topjohnwu of course)
* Also, there was a major bug with the previous build which prevented the flashing of any file because of the "digest-verification" has been fixed with this release. Enjoy!
CHANGELOG (3.3.1-0) :
* Fix selinux issues during formatting - dianlujitao
* Various fixes for toybox and toolbox builds - CaptainThrowback and bigbiff
* Flash both A and B partitions when installing a recovery ramdisk - Dees_Troy
* Add option to uninstall TWRP app from /system - Dees_Troy
* Create digest for subpartitions - bigbiff
- Encryption (for MIUI)
- Download the recovery image and place it in some folder on your desktop and open the Terminal/Command Prompt/Powershell in the said folder.
- Connect your device to the PC and boot into the fastboot mode using H/W keys or by typing : Code:
adb reboot bootloader
- Now, type : Code:
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.3.0-0-violet.img
- Most devices can be updated quickly and easily within TWRP if you already have version 184.108.40.206 or higher installed
- Download the recovery image from the link.
- Reboot to TWRP.
- Hit Install and tap the "Images..." button in the lower right
- Browse to the location of the TWRP image on your device and select it.
- Select recovery from the partition list and swipe to flash.
Thanks to Snehashis Sarkar for a short tutorial.
- Your data will get wiped before flashing the recovery so take a backup of the internal storage.
- Reboot to fastboot.
- Wipe the Userdata via fastboot.
- Flash this recovery.
- Boot into the recovery and format the data (just format it, don't go for the "advanced wipe" section .
- Flash this image file: Patched fstab + vbmeta + thermal configs for better performance
- Reboot and enjoy.
[RECOVERY][OFFICIAL][TWRP - 3.3.1-0][Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 PRO], Tool/Utility for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
Source Code: https://github.com/TeamWin
Current Stable Version: 3.3.1-0
Stable Release Date: 2019-05-11
Current Beta Version: 3.3.0-0
Beta Release Date: 2019-04-03
Last Updated 2019-05-23