/* * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software. * Same statement for XDA. */
- You tell me.
- Download the recovery image and place it in some folder on your desktop and open the Terminal/Command Prompt/Powershell in the said folder.
- Connect your device to the PC and boot into the fastboot mode using H/W keys or by typing : Code:
adb reboot bootloader
- Now, type : Code:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Most devices can be updated quickly and easily within TWRP if you already have version 188.8.131.52 or higher installed
- Download the recovery image from the link.
- Reboot to PBRP.
- Hit Install and tap the "Images..." button in the lower right
- Browse to the location of the PBRP image on your device and select it.
- Select recovery from the partition list and swipe to flash.
Thanks to Snehashis Sarkar for a short tutorial.
- Your data will get wiped before flashing the recovery so take a backup of the internal storage.
- Reboot to fastboot.
- Wipe the Userdata via fastboot.
- Flash this recovery.
- Boot into the recovery and format the data (just format it, don't go for the "advanced wipe" section .
- Flash this image file: Patched fstab + vbmeta + thermal configs for better performance
- Reboot and enjoy.
[RECOVERY][PBRP - 3.3.0-0][Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 PRO], Tool/Utility for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
Source Code: https://github.com/PitchBlackRecover...ct/manifest_pb
Current Beta Version: 3.3.0-0
Beta Release Date: 2019-05-09
Last Updated 2019-05-09