Flag Near Queen of Hills
Thanks Meter: 870

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeevanryad

Great rom
Thanks bro

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Is there any way to set mobile date on another sim card

Thanks a lot Recomend others to use it too😍... Well u ask talking about data switch toggle ? If yes then u can request in official chat group and it will be added if it isn't present.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sourav24071999 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sourav24071999 Ad-Free
23rd March 2020, 05:32 PM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Flag Near Queen of Hills

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracarys :o

OP Presentation is Great !!! Looking forward to try this ROM

offtopic :

I have two Redmi Note 7 Pro devices. (Global Devices - A.K.A Indian Variant)
first device is unlocked but no custom rom installed like ever
second device is unlocked with lots of custom rom history

While trying to relock my bootloader with MIFLASH (clean all and lock) and Global firmware 11.0.8
First device firmware flash worked perfectly and bootloader is set to lock state - (Widevine status is L1 )
Second device as stated in OP . Flashing success but device showing "SYSTEM HAS BEEN DESTROYED". If i unlock the bootloader of the device then it boots normally but device is in unlock state (widevine status L3)

I think some modifications might have happened to some system partitions which causes the VBMETA - SRCLIST check failure.
Have you ever faced such issue. if so how to resolve it.
(Sry I know this thread is meant for your ROM development but anyways offtopic) --- Thanks

Well... If u r going back to miui from Android 10 roms then u can lock bootloader as of now. And L3 πŸ€” maybe u should check ur sensor too ... This may happen due to downgrade.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sourav24071999 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sourav24071999 Ad-Free
23rd March 2020, 05:33 PM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Flag Near Queen of Hills

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RupeshRN

Thanks brother

Thanks a lot 😍 Recomend others to use it too😍
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sourav24071999 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sourav24071999 Ad-Free
23rd March 2020, 05:39 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sourav24071999

Thanks a lot Recomend others to use it too

I already did that in a way:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...postcount=1655
23rd March 2020, 06:07 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Quote:

Thanks a lot 😍 Recomend others to use it too😍

Brother i have note 7 pro its locked bootloader no twrp installed i m bored with miui buggy updates i wna try stock android on top of android 10 plz can u tell steps to follow or any youtube video link specific to this plus edition rom plz i will.be very thankful to u super work brother thanx
23rd March 2020, 06:11 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 99

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorius bunty

Brother i have note 7 pro its locked bootloader no twrp installed i m bored with miui buggy updates i wna try stock android on top of android 10 plz can u tell steps to follow or any youtube video link specific to this plus edition rom plz i will.be very thankful to u super work brother thanx

First you need to unlock bootloader
The Following User Says Thank You to himanshu fulmali For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift himanshu fulmali Ad-Free
23rd March 2020, 06:12 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshu fulmali

Next bro

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

Quote:

Next bro

Bro telegram group of this rom for note 7 pro
23rd March 2020, 06:12 PM |#28  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 8

More
VOLTE sign not coming up.
Quote:

Thanks buddy

how ever, I am not able to get the VOLTE sign at the top. Tried several times but not coming. Any idea?
23rd March 2020, 06:14 PM |#29  
OP Senior Member
Flag Near Queen of Hills

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandypai

how ever, I am not able to get the VOLTE sign at the top. Tried several times but not coming. Any idea?

Well did u asked anyone.. if all guys facing same issue ? if no then ask and let me know maybe source side issue... till now no one reported it so
23rd March 2020, 06:15 PM |#30  
OP Senior Member
Flag Near Queen of Hills

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Next bro

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

Bro telegram group of this rom for note 7 pro

Chaeck the thread closely man... its already mention everything there.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sourav24071999 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sourav24071999 Ad-Free
23rd March 2020, 06:16 PM |#31  
OP Senior Member
Flag Near Queen of Hills

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshu fulmali

Yeah....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, pixel, rom, ten, violet

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)