Unable to boot into TWRP on Redmi Note 7 Pro running Pixel Experience ROM

Search This thread

Nutya

Oct 9, 2019
Hi,
I have a Redmi note 7 pro, I followed a YouTube video instructions, I unlocked my bootloader and then flashed TWRP without rooting my device and then installed pixel experience ROM of September security patch on my device.

But now when I'm trying to boot to TWRP to flash android 10 Pixel Experience ROM, TWRP is gone!
It's not booting into TWRP at all , it just gets stuck in the Redmi Logo screen.

What should I do for this? What's the solution? Please help me out someone.

Hi,
I have a Redmi note 7 pro, I followed a YouTube video instructions, I unlocked my bootloader and then flashed TWRP without rooting my device and then installed pixel experience ROM of September security patch on my device.

But now when I'm trying to boot to TWRP to flash android 10 Pixel Experience ROM, TWRP is gone!
It's not booting into TWRP at all , it just gets stuck in the Redmi Logo screen.

What should I do for this? What's the solution? Please help me out someone.
Try fastboot command fastboot reboot or again flash the recovery using fastboot fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using XDA Labs

PrateekDecoy

Oct 12, 2019
Try fastboot command fastboot reboot or again flash the recovery using fastboot fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using XDA Labs

Same problem here and when I tried to reinstall the twrp recovery ,my whole ROM was destroyed and couldn't even flash ROM again, so I had to use MIFLASH to flash in fast boot mode.
I installed the pixel experience ROM again, and again I can't open the twrp recovery, but this time I didn't try to reinstall the recovery to prevent my device form brick.
I really want to install the ANX camera mod but can't do it , because I coudn't install twrp.Installing twrp is bricking my device.......what to do
Please someone help me!!!!

Last edited:

AbhishekJi111

Sep 20, 2017
Bro i also faced this issue ...pls install pitch black recovery it ia best...and i see it is working on pixel experience rom