Notch Pie is an app which creates an overlay on the status bar around the teardrop notch in order to show the battery status.
How to use :
1. Download the app from play store and grant all the required permissions.
2. Tap 'Enable' on the snack bar at bottom, to enable the service.
3. Move the sliders around until the overlay wraps around the notch or is to your liking.
4. You can also change the colors by tapping on a specific color level and setting it to whatever you want.
Also if you are using miui you might notice that the overlay gets killed once you exit the app. In order to fix it please remove the app and go to additional settings > accessibility service > and here enable the notchpie accessibility service.
Changelog (in comparison to v0.0.1-beta) :
- Rewrote the app from scratch.
- Added Color Configurator.
- Added Universal Support for all notch types.
- Removed the location screen (overlay now auto sits under the notch)
- Fixed some shortcomings which the app faced.
Google Play : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oddlyspaced.np
<Attached in post>
Telegram Group :
Thanks to these awesome people for sticking with me! :
@Fly_7113 (dank memelorde and community helper, also made the app's icon)
@AdamGulyasJ (cool human, really really helped me with testing, and this app would probably have never been fixed without him>her)
@Suhas S K (Sir Guide)