Notch Pie is an app which creates an overlay on the status bar around the teardrop notch in order to show the battery status.
How to use:
1. Download the app from play store and grant all the required permissions.
2. Tap 'Enable' on the snack bar at bottom, to enable the service.
3. Move the sliders around until the overlay wraps around the notch or is to your liking.
4. You can also change the colors by tapping on a specific color level and setting it to whatever you want.
Also if you are using miui you might notice that the overlay gets killed once you exit the app. In order to fix it please remove the app and go to additional settings > accessibility service > and here enable the notchpie accessibility service.
Changelog (Version 2.6.3 - Code version 11):
• Added dialogue to notify the user to disable battery optimization
• Added dialogue to notify the user about the overlay disappearing on MIUI (only for MIUI ROMs)
• Finally migrated the setting storing system to XML
• Fixed the bug about the colour configuration disappearing.
• Fixed the about screen not scrolling for certain users
• Fixed the large preset being the same as medium
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...enzomoscati.np
Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Pb?usp=sharing
<Attached in post>
Thanks to these awesome people for sticking with me:
@oddlyspaced (Old developer. Many many thanks goes to him. Without this awesome person this app wouldn't even exist. He will never be forgotten)
@AdamGulyasJ (cool human, really really helped me with testing, and this app would probably have never been fixed without him>her)
@Suhas S K (Sir Guide)