FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[OFFICIAL][TEN] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2019/11/09]

1,438 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,037

Post Reply Email Thread

PixelExperience 10 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 [lavender]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint reader
Lights
Sound / vibration

Known issues
PE Lavender Issue Tracker

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
Download Public Releases from Pixel Experience website

Donate
Liked our work? Give us anything

Translation
Help with Pixel Experience translation

Stay tuned
Pixel Experience Official Channel
Pixel Experience Official Blog

Hi we would like to hire a private server to create builds faster so that we can make corrections faster, but we would like to know if anyone would want / could contribute monthly to the rental of the server, these are the prices we managed to make us do only for us (they are really cheap) but currently we are the only financiers for which based on the recurring donations we can regulate ourselves on which server to take. At the moment we are the official maintainers of PixelExperience for Redmi Note 7 and we are constantly working to solve the small problems that have remained to be corrected, but that require more development. The quality of our work is ensured by the results we demonstrate every day in our official global Telegram channel (https://t.me/PixelExperienceLavenderGlobal) by not adding code if not necessary, analyzing every possible addition to obtain a ROM (and a device tree) usable by the entire developer community. We are developing a site where every useful information will be included and each donor will obviously be thanked publicly. We thank all those who believe in this project and will want to support us. You can send a donation here: https://www.paypal.me/nunocodex. Thanks a lot.

PixelExperience Lavender GLOBAL Support
PixelExperience Lavender ITALIAN Support

Lavender Contributors:

XDA:DevDB Information
PixelExperience, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

Contributors
Namaless, Lavender Community
Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience-Devices

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Based On: AOSP/LineageOS

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2019-11-09

Created 2019-10-17
Last Updated 2019-11-08
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Namaless For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Namaless Ad-Free
18th October 2019, 01:13 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 312

More
Thanks for everything !
The Following User Says Thank You to chazy chaz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chazy chaz Ad-Free
18th October 2019, 01:20 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
thanks great rom
The Following User Says Thank You to eraycetin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eraycetin Ad-Free
18th October 2019, 01:52 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Thanks for the ROM btw!

Can someone explain how to install this if coming from another pie ROM (pe plus Android 9).

Also we need Orange Fox Recovery right?
The Following User Says Thank You to Ujjawal1810 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ujjawal1810 Ad-Free
18th October 2019, 03:20 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Roma

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ujjawal1810

Thanks for the ROM btw!

Can someone explain how to install this if coming from another pie ROM (pe plus Android 9).

Also we need Orange Fox Recovery right?

You need the latest version of Orange Fox Recovery for any Android ten rom and you need to install with clean flash, so format data, wipe dalvik and cache, thats it
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Namaless For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Namaless Ad-Free
18th October 2019, 03:21 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Roma

Donate to Me
More
Changelog:
- Remove default ringtones
- Update camera chromatix
- Update Vendor SP with Platform SP
- SafetyNet fixed (overwrite fingerprint)

The download is already available via OTA or via website: https://download.pixelexperience.org/lavender/
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Namaless For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Namaless Ad-Free
18th October 2019, 03:40 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 234

Donate to Me
More
is it got additional settings such as status bar edit and special options or not yet implented?
The Following User Says Thank You to reemar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift reemar Ad-Free
18th October 2019, 04:28 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Roma

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reemar

is it got additional settings such as status bar edit and special options or not yet implented?

PE still in beta so before additional features is better to make the base more stable and complete.. so no
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Namaless For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Namaless Ad-Free
18th October 2019, 10:41 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello, I have a problem with the rom, my messages are sent with a certain delay and duplicate, sometimes it just does not send at all, I already tried to play with the settings and put LTE or other but it's dont resolve the problem.

I would also like to know if it is possible to have the option "Live Display" using a patch to another because my RN7 has the Tianma screen and suffers Screen Ghost.

Sorry for my bad english and thanks for help.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)