Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10][lavender] AOSiP Quiche

901 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,934

By AmulyaX, Recognized Developer on 13th November 2019, 11:01 AM
Post Reply Email Thread

Code:
/*
 * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
 * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
 * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
 * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
 * Same statement for XDA.
 */

What's working :
  • Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Fingerprint
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera
  • Audio
  • Flash
  • VoLTE
  • Maybe more I haven't tested everything, let me know

Known issues:
  • You tell me

Instructions :
  • Download the latest build and GApps
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Flash the latest build and GApps
  • Reboot

Downloads :
Check #2 for Downloads
BiTGApps

XDA:DevDB Information
AOSiP, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

Contributors
AmulyaX
Source Code: https://github.com/AOSiP

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2019-11-13
Last Updated 2019-11-13
The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to AmulyaX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th November 2019, 11:01 AM |#2  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Ghaziabad

More
Changelog
26/11/2019
-Add XiaomiParts
-Fix VOIP mic & all mic related problems (Thanks to Sebastian Andres, kjjjnob)
-Updated aptX blobs
-Add dirac blobs
-Fix visual bug seen on signal bars
-Update to MIUI FP (safety net passes now)
-Stability and performance improvements
-Merged with latest sources

03/11/2019
-Initial Release
-Merged November Security Patch
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to AmulyaX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th November 2019, 11:04 AM |#3  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Ghaziabad

More
Hello everyone!
As you all know how we got ahead with LineageOS and the CAF rebase, if you have no idea go here to check what was happened last time TAP HERE!

I have always been open about my work, and the sources have always been updated on my GitHub, so we are taking the CAF rebase ahead with us to Android 10, the same sources that were used to make AOSiP and LineageOS builds I published here on XDA.
In a world full of kangs everywhere, most people here are just copy pasting work without actually giving credits to the original author, well tbh I don't have time to argue with them, everybody knows what I do and how I do, many of you PMed when you saw Android 10 in works. Thanks to each one of you for supporting me everytime, this is dedicated to all our sane people of Lavender. I could do nothing without the support I got from you all, despite being kicked out from the official group, all the hatred being spread and what not, I have never said anything to people regarding that, I tend to stay calm and do what I should, continue my work without drama.

Device Tree: https://github.com/AmulyaX/android_d...iaomi_lavender (-b aosip)
Vendor: https://github.com/AmulyaX/proprieta...iaomi_lavender (-b aosip)

Credits:
A big thanks to Sebastian Andres (kjjnob), he has been a great friend and Android 10 device sources were actually finalised by him, he helped me a lot.
Thanks to Ramakun, @rama982 his work on Genom is incredible and has helped the community throughout.
For testing (few godly users who were sensible and smart enough to help with testing): @JSPiRiT , @Dynaguy , @RealPit , @razkal1 , @krisna.da, @Lone Soul and @christopaul97
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to AmulyaX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th November 2019, 11:38 AM |#4  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Ghaziabad

More
Android Open Source Illusion Project

Changelog
-Initial Release
-Merged November Security Patch

Take note, this project is for my personal use and I am uploading here just so that everyone else can use it too, its pretty stable tbh, please do not spam for official. Have fun

1. Flash BiTGApps along with ROM
2. CLEAN FLASH ONLY.
3. Built with Genom kernel
4. No restrictions on Firmware you want to use
5. No need to flash vbmeta or Magisk (to boot), flash Magisk only if you want root

Please post logs with every issue you post here, I hope you understand that this project is in BETA, please don't tell me bugs if you are not posting logs with it.
Most GCams won't work, but this one works flawlessly, trcam, go here to download it.
DOWNLOAD GCAM

The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to AmulyaX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th November 2019, 11:56 AM |#5  
Flag Treasure Island
Thanks Meter: 2,635

More
Android 10 rom worth flashing.... But im used to customizations dats why i dnt go with PE... I will just wait for customizations to be added. Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to whalesplaho For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift whalesplaho Ad-Free
13th November 2019, 11:59 AM |#6  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Ghaziabad

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whalesplaho

Android 10 rom worth flashing.... But im used to customizations dats why i dnt go with PE... I will just wait for customizations to be added. Thanks

Customizations coming by the end of this month.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to AmulyaX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th November 2019, 12:04 PM |#7  
Forum Moderator
Flag Jabalpur
Thanks Meter: 733

More
I think in the OP , it should be 'instructions' instead of 'known issues'.
Thanks for the rom , and congratulations as well.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Walden0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Walden0 Ad-Free
13th November 2019, 12:11 PM |#8  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Ghaziabad

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walden0

I think in the OP , it should be 'instructions' instead of 'known issues'.
Thanks for the rom , and congratulations as well.

Thank you for noticing, I missed that tbh but it's a weird situation, as it's only showing like that in the XDA Labs app, while on Chrome it's showing correctly.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191113-164015_Chrome.png
Views:	1742
Size:	165.9 KB
ID:	4874915  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AmulyaX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th November 2019, 12:15 PM |#9  
Forum Moderator
Flag Jabalpur
Thanks Meter: 733

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmulyaX

Thank you for noticing, I missed that tbh but it's a weird situation, as it's only showing like that in the XDA Labs app, while on Chrome it's showing correctly.

I see , you see anything in the edits menu to correct that or is it to be considered an issue with the app itself? If it is the latter, I'll try to convey it to the team.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Walden0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Walden0 Ad-Free
13th November 2019, 12:16 PM |#10  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Ghaziabad

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walden0

I see , you see anything in the edits menu to correct that or is it to be considered an issue with the app itself? If it is the latter, I'll try to convey it to the team.

I tried to edit in app, removed the Known Issue para and Instructions was showing well. But when I added it back, it reverted back. I think it's an issue in the app itself
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmulyaX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th November 2019, 12:18 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmulyaX

I tried to edit in app, removed the Known Issue para and Instructions was showing well. But when I added it back, it reverted back. I think it's an issue in the app itself

thanks.webpage show right,but app show wrong.BTW,same build with previous one,or you synced source and build with new change again?
The Following User Says Thank You to ivanliao For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ivanliao Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)