Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][10.0][LAVENDER][UNOFFICIAL] Evolution X 3.3

1,470 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,242

Post Reply Email Thread
29th November 2019, 03:15 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
I have problen with Zalo app on EvoX and your latest PE, i can not hear anything, both speakers always are noisy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Laura158 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Laura158 Ad-Free
29th November 2019, 03:25 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura158

I have problen with Zalo app on EvoX and your latest PE, i can hear anything, both speakers always are noisy

It had be fixed. Pls check it. Last PE by Nuno had fixed it. Now PE not supported by Nuno. Check all.
The Following User Says Thank You to BabyRed2234 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BabyRed2234 Ad-Free
29th November 2019, 04:04 PM |#13  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyRed2234

It had be fixed. Pls check it. Last PE by Nuno had fixed it. Now PE not supported by Nuno. Check all.

Call by phone, WhatsApp, Messenger work fine, but by zalo, telegram have problem. Plz tell me how to fix it
29th November 2019, 05:54 PM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Roma

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatoh

Sorry for the fiasco with PE, i don't like those roms but your builds are usually stable, when my battery dies tonight I will try this next, don't wanna go back to miui yet.

You are welcome, I don't have the mind for continue to talk about PE, for me they are out, I want continue to contribute with the community from another side. Thanks anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianjay06

f2fs suported? and whats the stock cam ?

yes with data and cache (I still use it btw)

Quote:

I have problen with Zalo app on EvoX and your latest PE, i can hear anything, both speakers always are noisy

I install it, i need to find the way for log it but i check it thanks

Quote:

Call by phone, WhatsApp, Messenger work fine, but by zalo, telegram have problem. Plz tell me how to fix it

Telegram working to me, that is strange. You can tell me if you use headset or something?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Namaless For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Namaless Ad-Free
29th November 2019, 06:06 PM |#15  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namaless

I install it, i need to find the way for log it but i check it thanks

Telegram working to me, that is strange. You can tell me if you use headset or something?

I can not hear anything via loud speaker or inner speaker
Now i reinstall Evox and will check agian
29th November 2019, 11:08 PM |#16  
Flag Piedecuesta
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:

Deleted
29th November 2019, 11:45 PM |#17  
OP Senior Member
Flag Roma

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

If you come from pe later 27 nov (my last one) probably the issue still here, make a clean install and that's it.

Remember the new android ten roms use the aosp sound driver so the audio mod probably break your sound, remove it before.

Tell me if the problem still, we don't have that issue (over 1k install atm).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Namaless For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Namaless Ad-Free
30th November 2019, 02:11 AM |#18  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namaless

If you come from pe later 27 nov (my last one) probably the issue still here, make a clean install and that's it.

Remember the new android ten roms use the aosp sound driver so the audio mod probably break your sound, remove it before.

Tell me if the problem still, we don't have that issue (over 1k install atm).

Clean flash but still got problem with inner and loud speaker, but when i try connect headset, then disconnect speaker work better, but little nosie
Thank for your help
30th November 2019, 02:57 AM |#19  
Flag Multan
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Please add Full screen app feature so that my old apps use full screen.
30th November 2019, 03:42 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abidalishakir.khan

Please add Full screen app feature so that my old apps use full screen.

You can find it in setting. I'm using it.
The Following User Says Thank You to BabyRed2234 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BabyRed2234 Ad-Free
30th November 2019, 09:08 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Thank you @Namaless, you are my favorite dev and I'm so glad you didn't turn your back on development. There's this issue that persists on your ROMs, which the caller complains that their own voice echoes back to them. My best friend of 15 years stopped calling me because of this Is there a solution that I don't know? I could try providing logcats if that helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to daymbeg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daymbeg Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)