[ROM][10.0][LAVENDER][UNOFFICIAL] Evolution X 3.3

1,472 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,249

Thread Closed Email Thread
1st December 2019, 05:59 PM |#41  
Flag Arbatax
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Volume calls too low, how to increase it?
Thanks

nigol
The Following User Says Thank You to nigol For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nigol Ad-Free
1st December 2019, 06:24 PM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuadIrfani

Is this problem also happen on whatsapp voice call and video call?
(because I usually communicate with my parrents using whatsapp call)

I'm sorry, decided to give MIUI another chance as the issue was unbearable for the callers :/
The Following User Says Thank You to daymbeg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daymbeg Ad-Free
1st December 2019, 07:33 PM |#43  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hello,
I am on official PE, i want to try Evox.
Clean or dirty flash ?
Thanks
1st December 2019, 07:47 PM |#44  
Flag Jijel
Thanks Meter: 16

More
my god i cant find the easy option that i can change the icons size on any rom posted on this forum i try right now 3 android 10 roms :/

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stef...

Hello,
Clean or dirty flash ?
Thanks

clean install , its not the same rom
1st December 2019, 08:44 PM |#45  
Thanks Meter: 751

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mid95

my god i cant find the easy option that i can change the icons size on any rom posted on this forum i try right now 3 android 10 roms :/

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

clean install , its not the same rom

try SETTINGS > ACCESSIBILITY. from there you can try adjusting few settings including the DP......if you want actual icon try a launcher like NOVA LAUNCHER that allows changing icon size.

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by daymbeg

Thank you @Namaless, you are my favorite dev and I'm so glad you didn't turn your back on development. There's this issue that persists on your ROMs, which the caller complains that their own voice echoes back to them. My best friend of 15 years stopped calling me because of this Is there a solution that I don't know? I could try providing logcats if that helps.

i had this problem also, its not a bug, the VOLUME is so high / loud that it echos back into the mic . Turn down the volume and they wont hear themselves. Its so loud it echos back as if it were on speakerphone.
The Following User Says Thank You to XeoNoX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XeoNoX Ad-Free
1st December 2019, 08:52 PM |#46  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XeoNoX

i had this problem also, its not a bug, the VOLUME is so high / loud that it echos back into the mic . Turn down the volume and they wont hear themselves. Its so loud it echos back as if it were on speakerphone.

actually the earpiece volume was so low I was having trouble hearing the other party while I was outside.
The Following User Says Thank You to daymbeg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daymbeg Ad-Free
1st December 2019, 08:55 PM |#47  
Thanks Meter: 751

More
Quote:

actually the earpiece volume was so low I was having trouble hearing the other party while I was outside.

LoL, everyones ear sensitivity are different
2nd December 2019, 12:03 AM |#48  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I have problems about playing songs. I tried many music player but songs are stopped and skipping to the next one. Any suggestions?
2nd December 2019, 04:29 AM |#49  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Does this rom support adoptable storage?
2nd December 2019, 01:00 PM |#50  
OP Senior Member
Flag Roma
Thanks Meter: 2,249

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stryker1968

Sorry to quote this bruh. I have a request do you still have 2019-11-27 build of your PE? Coz that build is more stable. And i want to flash it again. Thanks bruh for this great rom.

Sorry but I don't support anymore PE, if you want updated ROM with my support you need to migrate to EvoX, after you try you never back

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigol

how to make the screenshot?
With which key combination?
Thanks

nigol

You can add from Settings, Evox, power menu (for add here where i love to have)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafeeq92

Please give mre download link

Check download link on OP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuadIrfani

Is this problem also happen on whatsapp voice call and video call?
(because I usually communicate with my parrents using whatsapp call)

That issue is related to the volumes, I still check the best combination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigol

Volume calls too low, how to increase it?
Thanks

nigol

I know that I need time to check the better volume values

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stef...

Hello,
Clean or dirty flash ?
Thanks

You can but I suggest to make a clean flash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeoNoX

try SETTINGS > ACCESSIBILITY. from there you can try adjusting few settings including the DP......if you want actual icon try a launcher like NOVA LAUNCHER that allows changing icon size.

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Yes that is true

Quote:

That still in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by empedocle86

I have problems about playing songs. I tried many music player but songs are stopped and skipping to the next one. Any suggestions?

Probably app issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazuya87

Does this rom support adoptable storage?

I never tried it, but if works on my PE builds, working here too
2nd December 2019, 01:25 PM |#51  
Flag Ankara
Thanks Meter: 789

More
vowifi not working right?
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread