Post Reply Email Thread
3rd December 2019, 10:12 AM |#61  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFantasy6

Amazon Prime Video Blackscreen
Netflix produces a forced reboot

Use the drm 1 patch or use the liboemcrypto module from magisk and make sure it's passing safety net
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to matrix_guy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift matrix_guy Ad-Free
3rd December 2019, 10:47 AM |#62  
Thanks Meter: 110

More
Thank you. liboemcrypto worked for me. I hope there will be an built in solution of this rom.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkFantasy6 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DarkFantasy6 Ad-Free
3rd December 2019, 06:28 PM |#63  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I have to say that after having tried most of the Q ROMs in this section, each and every one had some sort of deal breaker for me, either the mic that did not work, android auto or some other thing. Then after some initial difficulty to install this ROM where I tried installing a version that was later removed, I finally found a fully functional ROM (at least for me). I am very impressed and would like to express my full appreciation to Namaless for his fantastic work with the Lavender version.
The Following User Says Thank You to okAndrea For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift okAndrea Ad-Free
3rd December 2019, 09:33 PM |#64  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Is there a way to change bootanimation?
4th December 2019, 03:08 AM |#65  
OP Senior Member
Flag Roma
Thanks Meter: 2,240

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by okAndrea

OK figured it out, this morning I downloaded a version (December 1) which is no longer available for download, now only the 29 November is available and with that one installation was smooth

What you mean? Because after 27 november i don't maintain the pixel experience anymore so tell me what you mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFantasy6

Thank you. liboemcrypto worked for me. I hope there will be an built in solution of this rom.

Me and other lavender devs (Amulyax and Kjjjnob in front) still search the good way to fix it, obv with magisk module path fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by okAndrea

I have to say that after having tried most of the Q ROMs in this section, each and every one had some sort of deal breaker for me, either the mic that did not work, android auto or some other thing. Then after some initial difficulty to install this ROM where I tried installing a version that was later removed, I finally found a fully functional ROM (at least for me). I am very impressed and would like to express my full appreciation to Namaless for his fantastic work with the Lavender version.

The issue come con Android ten CAF hal audio, we have 2 way for solution:
1. Disable noise cancellation then google app and google auto working but with bad audio quality (it's my choose for a moment)
2. Enable noise cancellation then the audio quality is good but you cannot use google app (hey google voice activation) and android auto commands.

We still working to find a solution but for a moment that what we can do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyz210

Is there a way to change bootanimation?

You can find more informations about it seaching on google.

---

I still working on Evolution X 3.4 with December Security Patches but in this moment I have the issue for booting. We discussion about it on out telegram group so if you wanna partecipate to this please join.

---

After some people ask me to give official support I want to tell I want to work a project where I can have a free hands for make android on lavender better. When I make Pixel Experience I receveiced some donations that help me to pay a services without invest my money, now the situations still different, so without donations for pay the services if I need to pay for it I wanna choose personaly what project following. I think all can understand the situation.

Thanks.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Namaless For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Namaless Ad-Free
4th December 2019, 06:51 AM |#66  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namaless

You can find more informations about it seaching on google.

because I can't see bootanimation.zip at root/system/media like it used to be on PIE.

Thanks for your answer anyway
4th December 2019, 09:03 AM |#67  
Flag Willich

More
I installed Evolution X 3.3 from 29.11.2019.
Booting ends always in Fastboot.
Any tipps ?
Thanks

Worked now
4th December 2019, 01:25 PM |#68  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
so this is the rom that I like the most but when I game wifi drops and pings go high but I have a good internet connection, but when I'm not gaming no issues with wifi btw i changed the kernel with yuki kernel. guess i have to wait until next release to see if it's fixed.
4th December 2019, 04:10 PM |#69  

More
Quote:

What you mean? Because after 27 november i don't maintain the pixel experience anymore so tell me what you mean.

I was talking about the Evolution X ROM, not the Pixel Experience one

Quote:

The issue come con Android ten CAF hal audio, we have 2 way for solution:
1. Disable noise cancellation then google app and google auto working but with bad audio quality (it's my choose for a moment)
2. Enable noise cancellation then the audio quality is good but you cannot use google app (hey google voice activation) and android auto commands..

I'm not too shure you intended this post for me, I was saying that I have tryed practally all the Q ROMs available for Lavender and the only one that works 99% (for me) is this one and I wanted to express my thanks to you!
The Following User Says Thank You to okAndrea For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift okAndrea Ad-Free
4th December 2019, 06:32 PM |#70  
Flag Vilnius
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Very good rom, only one problem.my tronsmart spunky beats, doesn't work on this rom, Bluetooth keeps crashing and restarting,no sound,but redmi airdots works fine.please find logs attached https://del.dog/megyfucoto
Matlog attached too
Attached Files
File Type: zip logs-2019-12-04-19-22-55.zip - [Click for QR Code] (105.0 KB, 0 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to cv1ekas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cv1ekas Ad-Free
4th December 2019, 09:07 PM |#71  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hello!
Nice job
Is this going to be official?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)