[ROM][10.0][LAVENDER][UNOFFICIAL] Evolution X 3.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

daymbeg

Feb 22, 2015
Thank you @Namaless, you are my favorite dev and I'm so glad you didn't turn your back on development. There's this issue that persists on your ROMs, which the caller complains that their own voice echoes back to them. My best friend of 15 years stopped calling me because of this :) Is there a solution that I don't know? I could try providing logcats if that helps.

Reactions: Arturito Jonathan

Dragonk93

Aug 31, 2013
Can someone help me by telling where can I help with translations of Evo X?
I want translate Settings to my native language.

Also someone know where Can I translate XiaomiParts?

Namaless

Feb 1, 2011
Roma
xdaforums.com
Can someone help me by telling where can I help with translations of Evo X?
I want translate Settings to my native language.

Also someone know where Can I translate XiaomiParts?
Here you can found the strings and your locale folder for translate it: https://github.com/Evolution-X-Lavender/device_xiaomi_lavender/tree/unofficial/XiaomiParts/res

Thank you @Namaless, you are my favorite dev and I'm so glad you didn't turn your back on development. There's this issue that persists on your ROMs, which the caller complains that their own voice echoes back to them. My best friend of 15 years stopped calling me because of this :) Is there a solution that I don't know? I could try providing logcats if that helps.
We still working on audio, I found the same issue with it, give time to found the good way.

Reactions: daymbeg

stryker1968

Mar 30, 2014
Cebu
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Before ask something in this thread or in our Telegram support group check this list:

Why you leave the official support to PixelExperience?
Probably some people will say that I didn't respect the rules of conduct, but unfortunately the truth is another, I have never released a build breaking the rules and the proof is in the ROMs released. It is easier to accuse someone than to explain the real reason, I am 40 years old and I have no intention of wasting time behind people who believe that they are professionals only because they are capable of doing it, behind all this there must also be respect for dialogue and of communication, something that I had no way of having within the maintenance group. Could it be my fault because I'm not a young guy for whom I only communicated problems or messages of significant importance? I do not know sincerely, in fact I wanted to explain the situation. I absolutely do not want to do all the fuss, I only had problems with a person in the group (of which I do not name for privacy) so if you are thinking of joining the group as a maintainer do not hesitate to do so if think you have the skills and the desire to do it! For those who have made the para ass by confirming situations that they have not seen but that for their own interest have preferred to confirm I only say one thing: you are really a bad person, it was better if you were silent, you would have made a better figure ...

You choose now to support another ROM, what you think about that choice?
Thanks to what happened I seriously started working on the Evolution X ROM, in May when I took the Pixel Experience I tried the Evolution X but I thought it was not very reactive for my tastes so I gave up. At the moment (not because I am without an official ROM) I think I found a new love, snappy, the default is equal to a Pixel ROM stock, every additional feature works and does not slow down the system, a real ROM on experience Pixels that are really worth a try. I'm still fixing issues related to the non-direct compatibility with the Pixel Experience but I'm sure I'll be able to do something good in this project too and I'm not going to leave.

You don't think you give the official support, with your big followers what you think to do?
Unfortunately I believe that I will not be given official support, but I do not want to leave my community on a ROM without support for automatic updates, so thanks to the donations I receive every month and I thank you from my heart because they have allowed so far and I also hope in the future to maintain this project (the time I spend doing it for free, but at least the community pays for it) I can create our own OTA update system even without official support. I hope in any case to be able to contribute directly to the Evolution X project because I really love this version, but as I said previously I don't think it will happen, I hope Stallix and co. amaze me!

Sorry to quote this bruh. I have a request do you still have 2019-11-27 build of your PE? Coz that build is more stable. And i want to flash it again. Thanks bruh for this great rom.

Reactions: Namaless

FuadIrfani

Jul 10, 2015

Is this problem also happen on whatsapp voice call and video call?
(because I usually communicate with my parrents using whatsapp call)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

EvoBanner.png

Evolution X 3.3 for the Redmi Note 7 [lavender]
    Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is void. Or vaild, probably?
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, Ebolation X,
    * thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following 
    * these directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and if 
    * you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will LMAO at you.
    */

qE4kqsj.png

Living, Breaking, Keep Evolving.
    Pixel UI, customization and more, we are Evolution X!

- Team Evolution X -
    @joeyhuab
    @peaktogoo (Now RealAkito)
    @AnierinB
    @Hugwalk

- Special Thanks -

@ProchyGaming

Reach us on Twitter! @EvolutionXROM

RgqrlpK.png

Themes
    - 20 Accent Colors
    - 5 Lock Screen Clock Styles
    - Pixel 2019 Wallpapers
    - Pixel Theme Picker
    Statusbar
    - 4G/LTE Icon Toggle
    - Brightness Control
    - Network Traffic Activity
    - VoLTE Toggle
    Notifications
    - Force Close Notifications
    - In Call Vibrations
    - Kill App Button
    - Notification light Config
    Quick Settings
    - Bottom Brightness Slider Toggle
    - Gaming Mode Quick Settings Tile
    - Quick Pulldown (Left/Right)
    - Quick Settings Rows & Columns Customization
    - Tile Titles Toggle
    Gestures
    - AOSP Gestures
    - Back Gesture Height Config
    - Double Tap to Sleep Lockscreen
    - Double Tap To Sleep Status Bar
    - Screen Off Power Button Torch
    - Swipe To Screenshot
    Lockscreen
    - Fingerprint Authentication Vibration Toggle
    - Lock Screen Charging Info
    - Lock Screen Music Visualizer
    - Lock Screen Shortcuts
    - Media Artwork Toggle
    - Pocket Detection
    - Status bar visibility toggle
    Navigation
    - Invert Layout
    Hardware Buttons
    - Power Menu Customization
    - Volume Rocker Cursor Control
    - Volume Rocker Playback Control
    - Volume Rocker Wake
    Miscellaneous
    - Alarm Blocker
    - Default USB Config
    - Wakelock Blocker
    - Wake On Charge

n6b8AXD.png

Nothing

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

u5tIlfT.png

First Time Install / Clean Flash
    1. Reboot to Recovery
    2. Download the proper flashable ZIP for your device
    3. Wipe Data/Cache/System when coming from non-AOSP ROMs
    4. Flash the ROM
    5. Flash TWRP installer ZIP
    6. Reboot to System
    7. Reboot to Recovery
    8. Flash Magisk (Optional)
    9. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Update / Dirty Flash
    1. Reboot to Recovery
    2. Download the proper flashable ZIP for your device
    3. Flash the ROM
    4. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Light Screenshots / Dark Screenshots / Download
    Donate me! / Official Chat / Device Support

LU9gsrQ.png
    FAQ

Before ask something in this thread or in our Telegram support group check this list:

1. Why you leave the official support to PixelExperience?
      • Probably some people will say that I didn't respect the rules of conduct, but unfortunately the truth is another, I have never released a build breaking the rules and the proof is in the ROMs released. It is easier to accuse someone than to explain the real reason, I am 40 years old and I have no intention of wasting time behind people who believe that they are professionals only because they are capable of doing it, behind all this there must also be respect for dialogue and of communication, something that I had no way of having within the maintenance group. Could it be my fault because I'm not a young guy for whom I only communicated problems or messages of significant importance? I do not know sincerely, in fact I wanted to explain the situation. I absolutely do not want to do all the fuss, I only had problems with a person in the group (of which I do not name for privacy) so if you are thinking of joining the group as a maintainer do not hesitate to do so if think you have the skills and the desire to do it! For those who have made the para ass by confirming situations that they have not seen but that for their own interest have preferred to confirm I only say one thing: you are really a bad person, it was better if you were silent, you would have made a better figure ...
    2. You choose now to support another ROM, what you think about that choice?
      • Thanks to what happened I seriously started working on the Evolution X ROM, in May when I took the Pixel Experience I tried the Evolution X but I thought it was not very reactive for my tastes so I gave up. At the moment (not because I am without an official ROM) I think I found a new love, snappy, the default is equal to a Pixel ROM stock, every additional feature works and does not slow down the system, a real ROM on experience Pixels that are really worth a try. I'm still fixing issues related to the non-direct compatibility with the Pixel Experience but I'm sure I'll be able to do something good in this project too and I'm not going to leave.
    3. You don't think you give the official support, with your big followers what you think to do?
      • Unfortunately I believe that I will not be given official support, but I do not want to leave my community on a ROM without support for automatic updates, so thanks to the donations I receive every month and I thank you from my heart because they have allowed so far and I also hope in the future to maintain this project (the time I spend doing it for free, but at least the community pays for it) I can create our own OTA update system even without official support. I hope in any case to be able to contribute directly to the Evolution X project because I really love this version, but as I said previously I don't think it will happen, I hope Stallix and co. amaze me!
    great works @Namaless ... your roms are very stable and work great, thanks for the support bro and your time and dedication. Much appreciated
    Thanks I'll do everytime my best.
    The fatest way for help me to fix it is make a log with matlog app and send to me, or waiting when I can check it. :fingers-crossed: