[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0.0][lavender] LineageOS 16

885 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,841

By AmulyaX, Recognized Developer on 17th September 2019, 07:05 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th September 2019, 09:39 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
So, in the future, you will mainly develop this LineageOS rom, will AOSIP rom stop development?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmulyaX

Not anytime soon, consider using this for some time.

17th September 2019, 09:41 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Thanks.
17th September 2019, 11:36 AM |#23  
Forum Moderator
Flag Jabalpur
Thanks Meter: 609

More
Thank you for your amulya contribution sar. : )
The Following User Says Thank You to Walden0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Walden0 Ad-Free
17th September 2019, 12:34 PM |#24  
Flag Nong bua daeng
Thanks Meter: 171

More
Other thing to add about this great rom it has the best sound mix I have heard with any aosp caf or miui roms.I use kernel with sound control but all that does is increase the volume.Sound is no 1 for me and the mix and balance of the channels is amazing without adding any sound mods like viper4 android or dolby.I always use jet audio and is perfect on this rom.No other rom has better sound mix.Great stuff.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Finsnevis For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Finsnevis Ad-Free
17th September 2019, 01:49 PM |#26  
Flag genova
Thanks Meter: 109

More
good morning,
i have installed a clean flash but for me the proximity sensor have the same issue as before.
i have installed fw 10.3.10 global
Wipe all, flash rom + gapps mini + magisk

ps: the only think is the wipe vendor that i don't remember, is this the problem? proximity sensor
17th September 2019, 02:03 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 101

More
Awesome to See someone taking the development serious instead of making a Million Roms with the Same problems!

I really appreciate the effort of all devs, but some keep their sources Well Hidden.
The Following User Says Thank You to pythoner For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pythoner Ad-Free
17th September 2019, 02:58 PM |#28  
Flag Kathmandu
Thanks Meter: 2

More
@AmulyaX Hey, I found a little problem in the ROM. The loudspeaker volume on calls is too low. I didn't have this problem while using other ROMs. Is the the problem in my end or ROM's end?
17th September 2019, 03:01 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 61

More
Nice to see this rom for lavander by a dev who wants to do things as in the rules of art. i was on your's aosip and now i'm going to flash this rom for a very very long time. Thanks Dev
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SPOCK_VULKAN For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SPOCK_VULKAN Ad-Free
17th September 2019, 03:27 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
We're lucky to have such a hardworking developer like you! Great work, Keep it up!
The Following User Says Thank You to AmeliaG For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AmeliaG Ad-Free
17th September 2019, 04:09 PM |#31  
Flag Homs
Thanks Meter: 237

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaxyatXDA

@AmulyaX Hey, I found a little problem in the ROM. The loudspeaker volume on calls is too low. I didn't have this problem while using other ROMs. Is the the problem in my end or ROM's end?

It's in your end buddy, I tried both mic sound and loudspeaker sound during calls and both are loud af, did you make a clean install? if yes, it would be better if you provide a logcat for the developer..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)