10 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By Xristos79, Junior Member on 1st October 2019, 10:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
after trying to flash a recovery file i got it bricked
anyone knows what to do now ?
only the led shows up when im plug it in
sp tool doesnt want to work if someone can help pls
The Following User Says Thank You to Xristos79 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Xristos79 Ad-Free
2nd October 2019, 10:11 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
same here, give me ur telegram
3rd October 2019, 01:10 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xristos79

after trying to flash a recovery file i got it bricked
anyone knows what to do now ?
only the led shows up when im plug it in
sp tool doesnt want to work if someone can help pls

I also died totally dead bro, it's also only when connected to the PC still detected bro, like entering EDL mode, bro, I already got the application to flash, just lacking files, so it can't be flashed bro

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

it seems to go into edl mode bro and you can flash it using the SP FLASH TOOL application bro specifically for mediatek bro but lacking material in file authentication has only reno 8 pro bro because I've tried the application bro there are only files that I don't mean so that's why the flashing failed Bro, I'm now looking for a developer to create the file, bro 😫😓
3rd October 2019, 01:54 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
even with the files you wont be able to flash it,i found an auth file in the forums but it didnt work [everytime you try to flash it ,it will drop an brom cmd fail error witch is supposed to be that the device started to try power on and got interrupted (but on the store they said thats probably because the auth is wrong) ] anyhow...

i've send it to a store for checkup i dont know if they will be able to fix it
in case i learn something ill post it here.. if anyone has experience on the subject please enlighten us
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xristos79 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Xristos79 Ad-Free
3rd October 2019, 03:58 PM |#5  

More
I have also downloaded the file authentication from the forum, also the same did not work to flash most likely the file is indeed incompatible with Reno 8 Pro / MT6785 bro, so there must be a developer who created the file bro, because the HP Reno 8 Pro is just coming out so there is no dev who stopped by on xda to develop this reno 8 pro, also if for hardware damage it might not be possible bro because I have had that happen with my previous xiaomi cellphone bro, and it entered into edl mode bro except when the cellphone was connected to the pc then it didn't detected it is most likely indeed the hardware is damaged bro
3rd October 2019, 06:05 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Bootloop fix
It happened to me when trying to flash twrp and magisk. Twrp was ok, but magisk bricked it. I entered fastboot and reflashed stock boot.img (this seemed to fix the problem), stock recovery.img and system.img - I got the image files from the internet somewhere, I just had to extract them from the zip with the CN ROM. Good luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to itself For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift itself Ad-Free
3rd October 2019, 07:18 PM |#7  
Flag Rtishevo
Thanks Meter: 5

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itself

It happened to me when trying to flash twrp and magisk. Twrp was ok, but magisk bricked it. I entered fastboot and reflashed stock boot.img (this seemed to fix the problem), stock recovery.img and system.img - I got the image files from the internet somewhere, I just had to extract them from the zip with the CN ROM. Good luck!

No... After brick, fastboot cant start. Device start only in DA mode without battery!!!
3rd October 2019, 09:45 PM |#8  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xakep1993

No... After brick, fastboot cant start. Device start only in DA mode without battery!!!

thats what im sayin even in DA you cant flash it (maybe because of the missing auth file)

oh and i dont have telegram
4th October 2019, 07:34 AM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xristos79

thats what im sayin even in DA you cant flash it (maybe because of the missing auth file)

oh and i dont have telegram

so now I'm looking for a developer from telegram apparently there is no one who can bro to make file authentication, most likely 3 months later there will be even then too if many of their reno 8 pro highbrick when flash rom and root reno 8 pro bro
5th October 2019, 02:36 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I have the same problem....
5th October 2019, 06:52 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Hello everyone, bricked my phone 6 days ago, i accidentally flashed the twrp as boot and got bricked, nobody can fix this for now and for near future) my recommendation is to get phone back where u bought it and get refund and thats what i did today and already got full refund from AliExpress)

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)