**** Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device. Use at your own risk!!! **** NOTE: I allow off topics in my thread. I'm also open for any fun. Discussion about ROMs is permitted as far suggestions. However what isn't tolerated is belittling of devs and or their work. Thank you. :)
Derpfest is an UNOFFICIAL, heavily customized build of AOSiP. It uses a base of AOSiP and adds features that AOSiP doesnt have.
note: AOSiP and DerpFest teams are in no way related.
Josh Fox (xlxfoxxlx)
- DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
- If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
- Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.
DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
FAQ and Install instructions:
Have an unlocked bootloader, and TWRP installed/booted
(Not gonna be explained here, there'll be threads in this forum somewhere)
Wipe system and data (don't report anything bugs if you dirty flashed over another ROM)
Flash the ROM, Magisk, or any other mods (again, don't report bugs if you can't reproduce them with just ROM)
Reboot into the system, and enjoy the derpness!
- Pixellauncher could maybe crash, use OpenLauncher
Mike Williams (founder and creator of AOSiP)
Google for Android and AOSP
Any others we may have forgotten to credit
And last but not the least, all our testers, who have helped us to squash many bugs so that we can try to release builds that as are flawless as possible
AOSiP DerpFest, ROM for the Redmi Note 8
ROM Source https://www.github.com/DerpLab
Kernel Source https://github.com/PixelExperience-D..._xiaomi_ginkgo
ROM OS Version: 10.x
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Based On: AOSP
Last Updated 2020-01-11