Resurrection Remix Q
/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.
Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.
• Make sure you have a custom recovery installed (TWRP is the recommended recovery)
• Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest OpenGapps package
• Boot into recovery
• Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe system, vendor, data, cache and dalvik cache as a precaution
- Ginkgo: Flash 20.9.24 Firmware China
- Willow: Flash 11.0.11 Firmware (dont even think on flash ginkgo firmware on your willow)
• Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
• Flash OpenGapps [ARM64|Android 10|Pico] (Optional)
• Flash Magisk Root (Optional)
• Format data (if you come from MIUI)
• Reboot to recovery and then to system
• First boot may take up to 5-10 minutes.
• Download the latest Resurrection Remix update for your device
• Reboot to recovery
• Flash Resurrection Remix update
• Wipe dalvik cache
• Reboot to system and wait some seconds or minutes.
(If you flashed the recommended Gapps package mentioned above, no needed to flash them again)
Resurrection Remix Source
And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users
Join our Telegram channel : https://t.me/resurrectionremixchat
Join our RR Ginkgo & Willow Telegram support group : https://t.me/rr_ginkgo
If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.
Download the MatLog app from the Play Store.
After downloading the MatLog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into MatLog and stop the log recording.
Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.
Resurrection Remix for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8, ROM for the Redmi Note 8
Source Code: https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest Q Beta China Firmware
Based On: LineageOS
Stable Release Date: 2020-09-18
Last Updated 2020-09-27