de-bloated miui 11.0.1 ?

Search This thread

bluefender

Jun 30, 2010
wales
Redmi Note 9 Pro
is there a de-bloated version of miui 11.0.1 global, nothing wrong with the rom except the bloat and possible spyware
it would be nice is some developer cold strip out the crap, or give a choice on install to have it or not, or better apps
to replace the possible spyware and add versions of apps, wish list.

the_weird_aquarian

Nov 13, 2016
so this version contains no bloat ? xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8T_V11.0.3.0.PCXEUXM_v11-9
Well technically everything's bloatware if you don't use it...but...eu roms have all the unnecessary chinese bloatware removed,ads blocked,and few more optimization and tweaks..I even debloat it further like fm,mi browser,mi video,quick ball, email and few more ....
Find eu stable for redmi note 8t here

pitok9

Dec 4, 2017
Athens
I aggree that eu rom has no chinese bloatware but, if you want to get rid for example the MIUI Gallery, you can just remove it with ADB command.

raptorddd

Jun 13, 2013
culiacan
There is..made one myself for EU weekly rom...if you want one lemme know what all apps you want to remove I'll maybe just modify my zip and upload here...

write your list here. i also have 1 that used on rn5 but am not sure if i should debloat. as i think it may create wakelocks like cloud i dont need but something could want to use cloud and itll stay there creaating a wakelock.

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

Just flash Revolution OS. It's debloated miui and it's lighter. Google revolution os they have a site.
ive tried it. its even fster than .EU and miuimix. but to be honest i hate how the dev behaves. insulting users. he has not insulted me but was in telegram group and decided to leave. thanks anyway.

forgot to mention. miuimix seems shady. as they claim better battery with modified magisk and recomends not to update magisk. how could this be.?? and when questioned they do not answer. besides sometimes you need latest magisk or some modules wont install.

Last edited: