FORUMS

Can't enter fastboot or recovery

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By madvader1, Junior Member on 16th January 2020, 03:45 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi friends. i've got stuck on power on in my redmi note 8:

I've flashed twrp and then flash Potato AOSP. then i decided go back to MIUI and flash the official rom. there the phone don't boot recovery or fastboot (Screen stay black). if i hold the vol- button appears the logo of fastboot but inmediatly reboots

Any idea??

Tks
16th January 2020, 12:35 PM |#2  
the_weird_aquarian's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 80
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by madvader1

Hi friends. i've got stuck on power on in my redmi note 8:

I've flashed twrp and then flash Potato AOSP. then i decided go back to MIUI and flash the official rom. there the phone don't boot recovery or fastboot (Screen stay black). if i hold the vol- button appears the logo of fastboot but inmediatly reboots

Any idea??

Tks

try booting to fastboot using power button and vol down and then flash recovery or flash stock rom using mi flash. When fastboot logo appears don't touch anything on the phone.
16th January 2020, 02:43 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Medellin
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_weird_aquarian

try booting to fastboot using power button and vol down and then flash recovery or flash stock rom using mi flash. When fastboot logo appears don't touch anything on the phone.

Tks for the replay...
I've tried to enter fastboot but when the logo appears the phone reboots again.
16th January 2020, 05:44 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Medellin
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_weird_aquarian

try booting to fastboot using power button and vol down and then flash recovery or flash stock rom using mi flash. When fastboot logo appears don't touch anything on the phone.

Re-Reply:
Tks for the reply...
I've tried to enter fastboot but when the logo appears the phone reboots again.

I make a little video of how the phone keeps rebooting...

i'm new at the forum so i can't put attached URL's (https ://vimeo. com/385283136 ---please delete spaces after https and after dot)

Again tks
17th January 2020, 05:15 PM |#5  
the_weird_aquarian's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 80
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by madvader1

Re-Reply:
Tks for the reply...
I've tried to enter fastboot but when the logo appears the phone reboots again.

I make a little video of how the phone keeps rebooting...

i'm new at the forum so i can't put attached URL's (https ://vimeo. com/385283136 ---please delete spaces after https and after dot)

Again tks

maybe try connecting the charger then boot into fastboot mode.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes