FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Ginkgo V10.3.2.0 China Stable

87 posts
Thanks Meter: 130
 
By RealYoti, Member on 23rd September 2019, 09:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Model: Ginkgo / Note 8
FW Version: V10.3.2.0 China Stable
MIUI Ver.: 10
Android: 9.0
Build: PCOCNXM

Download ZIP for recovery: Direct Link / Direct Mirror
Download TGZ for fastboot: Direct Link
24th September 2019, 12:55 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Bengaluru
Thanks Meter: 74
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealYoti

Model: Ginkgo / Note 8
FW Version: V10.3.2.0 China Stable
MIUI Ver.: 10
Android: 9.0
Build: PCOCNXM

Download ZIP for recovery: Direct Link / Direct Mirror
Download TGZ for fastboot: Direct Link

Great now can you start work on the twrp???
24th September 2019, 01:01 PM |#3  
RealYoti's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 130
 
More
@girishjangir7
as I know working on TWRP is based on the kernel source code that's already released too. This firmwares are mostly for fixing device.
24th September 2019, 01:04 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Bengaluru
Thanks Meter: 74
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealYoti

@girishjangir7
as I know working on TWRP is based on the kernel source code that's already released too. This firmwares are mostly for fixing device.

Yeah I know but I am asking if someone's working on TWRP or not???
25th September 2019, 11:59 AM |#5  
RealYoti's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 130
 
More
@girishjangir7
IDK.
6th October 2019, 12:39 AM |#6  
RealYoti's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 130
 
More
Someone removed all my other threads with newer firmwares and different region (global) files. So, I will not post any updates in future.
6th October 2019, 11:06 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag Bengaluru
Thanks Meter: 74
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealYoti

Someone removed all my other threads with newer firmwares and different region (global) files. So, I will not post any updates in future.

That's why asking you to join telegram the community there is more active
14th October 2019, 12:45 PM |#8  
ridershahmir's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 117
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by girishjangir7

That's why asking you to join telegram the community there is more active

Link?
14th October 2019, 01:15 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Flag Bengaluru
Thanks Meter: 74
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridershahmir

Link?

Can't post it searchMOD EDIT, Telegram link removed
14th October 2019, 02:05 PM |#10  
ridershahmir's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 117
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by girishjangir7

Can't post it search MOD EDIT, Telegram link removed

For redmi note 8?
12th November 2019, 02:00 PM |#11  
RealYoti's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 130
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by girishjangir7

That's why asking you to join telegram the community there is more active

Already joined to the one channel.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
china, ginkgo, miui, note8, rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes