FORUMS

Community development strength

810 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,972

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 12th March 2020, 06:19 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
You're a power user. Can the Redmi Note 9 Pro keep up? Rate this thread to express how "healthy" the development scene is for the Redmi Note 9 Pro. A higher rating indicates available root methods, kernels, and custom ROMs.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XDA_RealLifeReview For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XDA_RealLifeReview Ad-Free
15th March 2020, 12:36 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Should we expect some community development for this after the Mediatek disaster if Redmi note 8?

I'm interested in this phone coming from OnePlus One and Redmi Note 4, I'm used to great ROM availability.
16th March 2020, 06:40 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 170

More
Xiaomi is releasing phones left and right there are already very few community developers and there a lot of devices to choose from. If this device gets famous then expect development otherwise forget about it. 2-4 roms unofficially supported and root and that is pretty much it.
The Following User Says Thank You to xateeq For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xateeq Ad-Free
Yesterday, 08:28 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
planning to buy the phone...would be happy af if the development scene turns out to be good....previously i used legendary mido
Today, 04:23 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
It would be nice to use some great roms on this redmi note 9 pro, till now it's proving to be good for me
If there will be some development for this device it would be great....

---------- Post added at 04:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDA_RealLifeReview

You're a power user. Can the Redmi Note 9 Pro keep up? Rate this thread to express how "healthy" the development scene is for the Redmi Note 9 Pro. A higher rating indicates available root methods, kernels, and custom ROMs.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

When development will begin for redmi note 9 pro.....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)