[dior] [UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11 for Redmi Note 4G LTE

Search This thread

tuxboy

Dec 19, 2013
Dhaka
www.adhikary.net
CyanogenMod 11-based ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G (LTE). You need to have a custom recovery installed beforehand.

I lost my device to an armed robber, thus stopped development. However, if you donate to buy a device, that would be awesome. A Note 4G costs about $275 in my region. Feel free to donate to help me continue the development: Click here for donation. Every donor will be credited. Both on the thread and inside the ROM.

WARNING: THIS VERSION IS FOR THE SNAPDRAGON 400 BASED MODEL OF REDMI NOTE
DISCLAIMER: I will not be responsible for the aftermath of installing this ROM. Keeping a backup of your existing ROM is recommended.

Things not working:
  1. Headphones

Instructions:
  1. Please go to the Downloads section to Download.
  2. Use a custom recovery to flash the zip
  3. Wipe Data and Cache before rebooting.
  4. Yay :D

The device tree is now currently just a copy-paste build instruction for binary blobs, I am getting rid of those and uploading the android device configuration tree soon to GitHub.

XDA:DevDB Information
CyanogenMod for Redmi Note 4G LTE (dior), ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note

Contributors
tuxboy
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: CyanogenMod

Donors
* Jack Agorakis
* Darko Habijan
* Manuel Óscar Centeno López

Thanks a lot for your support! Still a lot is required for me to afford the device.

Version Information

Created 2015-01-06
Last Updated 2015-01-05

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 35,020
  • screen1.jpg
    screen1.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 33,273
  • screen3.png
    screen3.png
    134.4 KB · Views: 33,416
Last edited:

tuxboy

Dec 19, 2013
Dhaka
www.adhikary.net
based on CM10 kernel?

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTEW using XDA Free mobile app

No, based on the Stock Kernel provided by Xiaomi.

Is a version for the 3G coming ?

and note 3g is ignored again....

Well, can't do much since Note 3G is a MediaTek device, and don't have much source code or documentation outside like Qualcomm Snapdragon chips.

Thanks!

Reactions: rex28818

areeb47

Apr 22, 2013
I recently bought the 4G Variant of Note and this is my first post on a Redmi Note 4G thread. Thank you for the ROM.

Keep them coming. :D
Just tell me how will I revert back to the totally Stock MIUI ROM and Kernel after flashing this.

Jackwu696

Jan 12, 2014
Jakarta City
I recently bought the 4G Variant of Note and this is my first post on a Redmi Note 4G thread. Thank you for the ROM.

Keep them coming. :D
Just tell me how will I revert back to the totally Stock MIUI ROM and Kernel after flashing this.

Either :
1. Flash a MIUI Stock rom in recovery after all wipes or
2. Flash a MIUI Fastboot Rom.

Reactions: areeb47

ondrousn

Oct 22, 2014
Setup wizard

After rebooting freshly flashed rom and choosing language Setup wizard stops and I cant go on.
Any ideas?

Appl_Usr

Sep 21, 2010
Amsterdam
Just put this in the bug tracker as well:

To get rid of the on-screen navigation keys, open a root editor, mount as RW. Go to /system, find build.prop, add "qemu.hw.mainkeys=1" without quotes at the bottom. Save and reboot. Tadaa!

:good:

Please click on the 'Screenshots' tab at the top, between 'Discussion' and 'Downloads'.

Last edited:

shindros

Nov 9, 2013
Melbourne
Smooth ROM

Nice, smooth ROM , Needs the Headphone fixing and the brightness control fixing,Very quick ROM ..Look foward to further developments.
Thank You.....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod 11-based ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G (LTE). You need to have a custom recovery installed beforehand.

I lost my device to an armed robber, thus stopped development. However, if you donate to buy a device, that would be awesome. A Note 4G costs about $275 in my region. Feel free to donate to help me continue the development: Click here for donation. Every donor will be credited. Both on the thread and inside the ROM.

WARNING: THIS VERSION IS FOR THE SNAPDRAGON 400 BASED MODEL OF REDMI NOTE
    DISCLAIMER: I will not be responsible for the aftermath of installing this ROM. Keeping a backup of your existing ROM is recommended.

Things not working:
    1. Headphones

Instructions:
    1. Please go to the Downloads section to Download.
    2. Use a custom recovery to flash the zip
    3. Wipe Data and Cache before rebooting.
    4. Yay :D

The device tree is now currently just a copy-paste build instruction for binary blobs, I am getting rid of those and uploading the android device configuration tree soon to GitHub.

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod for Redmi Note 4G LTE (dior), ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note

Contributors
    tuxboy
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Donors
    * Jack Agorakis
    * Darko Habijan
    * Manuel Óscar Centeno López

Thanks a lot for your support! Still a lot is required for me to afford the device.

Version Information

Created 2015-01-06
    Last Updated 2015-01-05
    Here it is. I bought this device 2 days ago, I'll try compiling kernel soon.
    pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=641523657&uk=2690179925
    Update/Patch-

I've made the below listed changes and made an update.zip for this cm11 to make it more perfect.
    1.Fixed bug - when themes force close on installing any theme.
    2.Fixed bug - random and rare systemui crashes.
    3.Replaced Chinese root file browser with English one.
    3.New feature ( added by me, not by cynogenmod ) - network speed meter option in Settings->Statusbar
    ^This feature is very useful as gravitybox network meter works buggy on cm11, it disappears on reboot or on changing themes, but the one added by me works perfectly.

Instructions- Just flash zip via recovery and reboot.

Download (AFH)
    Headset working - How to solve

You can use this app to solve the Headset problem "SoundAbout" (i can't post links yet)
    Also, for the brightness problem you can use Screen Filter app with some different profiles to adjust it.
    Thanks for the rom! Really stable! :D