FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Doesn't even work with netflix!!

23 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By DarkevilPT, Junior Member on 6th June 2018, 02:23 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Its always stopping the video only audio continues!! is there any lighter easier rom that I can flash to make this works smoother?

14th August 2018, 01:02 PM |#2  
Flag Pretoria

More
I have the same problem. Video plays for a few seconds, then freezes with only sound continuing.
The only way I can watch Netflix is by downloading the episode and then watching it. A bit of a hassle.
I would really appreciate any suggestions on how to successfully watch Netflix on this device. Hopefully bumping this thread will get some response from someone.

Thanks!
23rd December 2018, 09:23 AM |#3  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkevilPT

Its always stopping the video only audio continues!! is there any lighter easier rom that I can flash to make this works smoother?

You have to downgrade the netflix app.
I have noticed it also and downgrading to version 5.9.0 works.

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsconZA

I have the same problem. Video plays for a few seconds, then freezes with only sound continuing.
The only way I can watch Netflix is by downloading the episode and then watching it. A bit of a hassle.
I would really appreciate any suggestions on how to successfully watch Netflix on this device. Hopefully bumping this thread will get some response from someone.

Thanks!

You have to downgrade the netflix app.
I have noticed it also and downgrading to version 5.9.0 works.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)