FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: How much did you like RemixOS Hacked Edition?

It is awesome 😎

382 Vote(s)
67.97%
It is good ☺

122 Vote(s)
21.71%
Fair 😑

33 Vote(s)
5.87%
Didn't like it 😞

7 Vote(s)
1.25%
It is a trap! Don't ever download it. 😡

18 Vote(s)
3.20%

Remix OS for PC Hacked Edition [ v3.0.202/Prerooted/Busybox/init.d/Gapps]

161 posts
Thanks Meter: 394

By satyamtg, Senior Member on 27th March 2016, 08:06 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th April 2016, 05:25 AM |#101  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bokaro Steel City

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kritingode

thanks for your hard work.

is there any chances about .202 32 bit version?

Sent from my K46CB using Tapatalk

Yeah coming in under 5 days
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to satyamtg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift satyamtg Ad-Free

7th April 2016, 05:32 AM |#102  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bokaro Steel City

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jzen

Was working great, got all my games working and everything setup! BUT this morning i went to boot up my tablet and it hangs on remix os boot screen

Can u tell me what did u do just before this event happened........and also please see that you do not use gmsinstaller. Apk as that may give loop.Use Google command in terminal.I have clearly stated that Gapps are installed and u don't need to download anything...all u need to do is to type Google in the terminal....note that first G is in caps
7th April 2016, 07:22 AM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
不错,过来看看
7th April 2016, 08:09 AM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 254

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

Can u tell me what did u do just before this event happened........and also please see that you do not use gmsinstaller. Apk as that may give loop.Use Google command in terminal.I have clearly stated that Gapps are installed and u don't need to download anything...all u need to do is to type Google in the terminal....note that first G is in caps

The last thing i did was install dolphin browser and fall asleep watching youtube videos in dolphin... Woke up with battery dead, plugged in and tried to get into remix only to be stuck at the logo. Going to reinstall it later today, I did install gmsinstaller as I didnt see play store installed.

Thanks for your response, it was prob gmsinstaller.
7th April 2016, 10:05 AM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by modaifallah

it stucks at upgrading, then takes me back to Android x86 logo then remix is upgrading and loops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypoTurtle

Delete you data.img and make a new one; if the looping is on "Android is upgrading..."; otherwise ALT&F1 and logcat to see what's looping.

Hi. Every 64bit version i have tested have this upgrading bootloop with my PC. The only one working is the 32bit 2.0.201 of @[email protected]
32bit versions of Jide gives me upgrading bootloops too. Don't know what's the problem.

@HypoTurtle can you please describe where do you find good data.img file?

@[email protected] First thanks for your work, i still have problems with play store, i try to clear cache etc. But i have 504 or RH-01 error, tried many things but can't install apps. Do you know what am i doing wrong?
The Following User Says Thank You to zyssai For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zyssai Ad-Free
7th April 2016, 01:25 PM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 1,285

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

Yeah sure do it and pm links to me

I added it to the bottom of OP here
Just need 7za and applib, it is rather crude but I think it's fairly user friendly; let me know if you think of any improvements to make it easier to use/understand.
edit. just added a root and variable check to applib...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyssai

@HypoTurtle can you please describe where do you find good data.img file?

I have a couple here just download and unzip.

For playstore, what I'd check is Clear data of Play Store / Play Services / Download Manager / Services Framework and remove/add google account.
The Following User Says Thank You to HypoTurtle For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HypoTurtle Ad-Free
7th April 2016, 02:43 PM |#107  
Flag Sardegna
Thanks Meter: 28

More
I have a small win10 tablet with just 16gb of internal storage, but with a big enough and fast microsd card.
it doesn't let me boot from any external storage, so installing it as usb on the sd card is useless.

can i install it in "hard disk mode" placing the .img files on the microsd card?
8th April 2016, 06:16 AM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 254

More
Reinstalled and working again, installed the google play store using the command "Google" all seems well so far! I did have a strange thing happen when i finally went back to windows 10 it said "This PC has been locked due to security reasons, please wait 2 hours and try again" I was able to override it using the login options button to the side of the login screen and now it works fine, just very strange as i have never seen that ever, this was on a totally fresh install of windows 10.

Now if only I could get the speakers working, I can only get audio working via bluetooth but id really rather use the on board speakers.
8th April 2016, 06:23 AM |#109  

More
Does this support pc with writing speed about 17 MBps
8th April 2016, 11:06 AM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hello,
has someone already tried to install with system on one partition (ssd) and data on an other partition (hd)?
Perhaps it is not possible ?

Sent from my D6603 using XDA-Developers mobile app
8th April 2016, 06:27 PM |#111  

More
Hi all
I have 32bit system with installtion on the disc drive. The system working well but I cannot install appliication. After the installation I have still error 504. Any idea? Sorry for my english
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
busybox, gapps, hacked, prerooted, remixos

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)