FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Remix_OS_for_PC [Deodexed_And_Rooted-Version-BETA-2.0.202-Apr 12-2016][32bit-64bit]

2,838 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,083

Post Reply Email Thread
8th February 2016, 10:16 PM |#101  
OP Senior Member
Flag Aalborg
Thanks Meter: 3,083

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoissa

yep yep,
i know how to boot and I am using it but I wanted the latest Version rooted and thats why I was not able to do it now I saw the instruction and they are being more clear thanks to you and your hard work
and I have tried the 2.0 leaked and I will try the other one once u finish uploading it but my question to you is if I replaced the System.img I wont lose data at all right ?
another question how is Bluetooth dealing with you is it stable ?

thank you

I am going to upload the latest version soon.... By replacing your system.img you won't lose anything. BT is working fine here. No issue..

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to janjan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift janjan Ad-Free
8th February 2016, 10:59 PM |#102  
Flag Dearborn heights
Thanks Meter: 67

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by janjan

I am going to upload the latest version soon.... By replacing your system.img you won't lose anything. BT is working fine here. No issue..

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk 2

cant wait to try it thank you
9th February 2016, 01:37 AM |#103  
Flag Malang
Thanks Meter: 42

More
I want to ask can we use gamepad on Remix OS ? And if not can you make it work with Remix OS ?
9th February 2016, 02:39 AM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 765

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevanEphys

I want to ask can we use gamepad on Remix OS ? And if not can you make it work with Remix OS ?

Here are all the things that work:
1) Wifi
2) Bluetooth
3) Sound
4) Mouse
5) PS3 Controller (Using the "Sixaxis Enabler" app from the playstore)
6) Touchpad, even with multitouch support. Amazing.

The above text was copied from this thread.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/remi...eview-t3301650
9th February 2016, 03:08 AM |#105  
Flag Malang
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adfurgerson

Here are all the things that work:
1) Wifi
2) Bluetooth
3) Sound
4) Mouse
5) PS3 Controller (Using the "Sixaxis Enabler" app from the playstore)
6) Touchpad, even with multitouch support. Amazing.

The above text was copied from this thread.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/remi...eview-t3301650

So only PS3 Controller and Xbox Controller can't .... So Sad
Good thing is i only have PS3 Controller so it's a good thing
9th February 2016, 04:16 PM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
when I install Remix os the 1st time the OS boots and starts, but when I shut down and then try to run it 2nd time and etc the system shows the black screen. Like something is erasing after the installation and the 1st shutdown. Do you know what's causing this and how to fix it ?
10th February 2016, 02:53 AM |#107  
Flag Curitiba, ParanĂ¡
Thanks Meter: 354

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasadar

when I install Remix os the 1st time the OS boots and starts, but when I shut down and then try to run it 2nd time and etc the system shows the black screen. Like something is erasing after the installation and the 1st shutdown. Do you know what's causing this and how to fix it ?

What method are you using to install Remix OS on your PC?

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk
10th February 2016, 09:08 AM |#108  
Flag Maastricht
Thanks Meter: 78

More
The leaked version seems to be a older build trough I compared the build.prop in the system partition.
10th February 2016, 02:30 PM |#109  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasdeeiroz

What method are you using to install Remix OS on your PC?

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

I have used all methods: usb tool from package to extract on USB pendrive and boot from it, also copyied the content of the usb drive to made partition fat32 on HDD and then booted with euasyUEFI et.c. The interesting is when I mix sometime the files from Reddit(the modified ones EFI and AndroidOS folders in the zip) with these ones for Jide.com sometimes it boot(as I already said only once), and then black screen for further boots. Like the settings or something is erasing after the first good boot !?
My device is Toshiba encore with installed windows 10/ same hardware as Asus T100/ Dell v8p/lenovo miix2/acer w4....
10th February 2016, 07:24 PM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 55

More
it's any different performance system.sfs vs system.img?? I installed on hdd and using system.img not a system.sfs
11th February 2016, 10:46 AM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 191

More
I too am wondering about replacing the system.img I got it booting which is a good start. So I have the system.sfs and opened with 7zip. cant replace the file =( so i deleted the system.sfs and used the "leaked" system.img. It came up with an error saying something about system.sfs. in the process of booting it said android upgrading and i now have supersu and adaway. So is that normal and am I good thus far? Also, the only difference between stock and leaked is supersu and adaway? Great work and thanks much. Used to bluestacks and such. I'm hoping this blows it away. Honestly never seen anything quite like this
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)