Does anyone have the USB Fastboot drivers for Jide Ultratablet?

Search This thread

jammie*dodger

Oct 29, 2004
Bedford
home.btconnect.com
Hi, im trying to flash an Ultratablet but I cant get it to show as a device under fastboot. The devicemanager on Win10 is showing the driver is missing (see attachment) but I cant seem to find a working usb driver for it anywhere.

Does anyone have these or a link to them?

Thanks, Rob.

hutama

Nov 1, 2017
can i ask something?

my remix ultratablet booting failed canntot to be home screen,i try using adb fastboot after 50% processing failed to open signature.

Bwangster12

Jan 3, 2011
New York
Just in case anyone else comes across this I downloaded the Google usb driver package and followed the instructions here http://www.addictivetips.com/mobile/enable-adb-usb-drivers-for-nvidia-tegra-based-android-tablets/
I also had to disable driver signing so I could update the driver. Once this was done I could then install the driver and it was easy to flash the ROM.

I know this is an older post, but wanted to take a second to thank you for closing the loop on your thread. This helped me with my Remix Ultratablet. I've had it rooted and tweaked since beginning and its been funky lately. Your post and link helped me get into Fastboot and flash the imgs to get back to stock. Running better now. Thanks!