FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Chuwi vi10 plus (remix OS) freezing

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By zluti, Junior Member on 5th September 2016, 11:41 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello,
3 days ago I received CHUWI vi10 plus tablet with REMIX 2.0. OS. The problem is that the system is freezing like every 5-10 if I´m doing anything (its necessary to reset it with long pressing the power button). In developer options I changed GPU rendering to enable and it seems that it a helped a bit but freezes still persists.. Does somebody here have similar experience or some tip to repair it? I have noticed that Chris in his review mentioned a similar problem… but according to his words it dissapeared. Its extremely annoying.
Factory reset is not helping.

18th September 2016, 06:25 AM |#2  
Flag Melbourne

More
I have the same problem. Trying to get in touch with someone from Jide or Chuwi but not having much luck. think I have a $180 paperweight.
18th September 2016, 09:01 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 326

More
Any chance both of you have microSD card inserted in? If yes, remove the card and see if this helps with alleviating the freezing problem (I know it sounds weird).
19th September 2016, 08:54 AM |#4  
Flag Melbourne

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by potatohead

Any chance both of you have microSD card inserted in? If yes, remove the card and see if this helps with alleviating the freezing problem (I know it sounds weird).

I don't have a microSD card inserted
28th September 2016, 07:29 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hi,

A guy from the Chuwi Forum found out that enabling GFX in the Bios solves the freezing issue. This works well for me, too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fliege91 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fliege91 Ad-Free
3rd October 2016, 02:44 PM |#6  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliege91

Hi,

A guy from the Chuwi Forum found out that enabling GFX in the Bios solves the freezing issue. This works well for me, too.

Hi! Did you figure out how to connect a keyboard to boot into BIOS?
3rd October 2016, 05:59 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
You can connect a USB keyboard via an OTG adapter. I have the keyboard cover so there was no need to attach an external one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yjpecht

Hi! Did you figure out how to connect a keyboard to boot into BIOS?

The Following User Says Thank You to fliege91 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fliege91 Ad-Free
3rd October 2016, 08:00 PM |#8  

More
Thanks!
4th October 2016, 02:27 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 67

More
Got mine yesterday. Wondering if there's a way to root it and flash Viper. After just 1 day of use I didn't face any freeze yet. But I did a F.R before starting to use it.
9th October 2016, 01:42 PM |#10  
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliege91

Hi,

I did this and I'm still getting freezing. Really annoying.
18th October 2016, 03:54 PM |#11  

More
I got the same issues as well. Freezing
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)