Post Reply Email Thread
26th March 2020, 08:18 AM |#91  
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 29

More
[QUOTE=solkarsalman;82103797]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomislaw12

Watch this video to know how to root Lineage OS.

Thanks I am able to root my phone successfully but now the problem is loud speakers sound is very low, how to increase loud speakers volume?

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

I am able to root my phone successfully but now the problem is loud speakers sound is very low, how to increase loud speakers volume?

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

I just installed magidisk manager 7.5..apk and then when I open the app the magidisk manager apk automatically root my device. Is it the correct way to root the Asus ROG Phone 2 LineageOS?
26th March 2020, 09:20 AM |#92  
Flag Dhaka

More
my Magidisk SafetyNet Check Success says "ctsProfile: false" what does mean?
26th March 2020, 10:55 AM |#93  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Since your first boot had no audio in calls did you then go back to stock Android 10 and sideload LineageOS again or just went back to recovery and sideload it again without going back to Android 10 stock.
26th March 2020, 01:47 PM |#94  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaifullah.ahad

I think I discover the mistake we were doing (at lest me):
After the installation of Lineage OS by its own recovery I did a wipe/ factory reset before the first boot. I think that was the wrong step. After the installation by sideload we shouldn't do nothing before the first boot. After the installation just restart the device and the call sound will not silent.

Please try!

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Now the question is after successfully install the ROM how to root our Asus ROG Phone 2?

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Now the question is after successfully install the ROM how to root our Asus ROG Phone 2?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried not to factory reset via the recovery but still no success! Because it is going into bootloop. What exactly did you do after sideloading the ROM>
Thanks
26th March 2020, 02:05 PM |#95  

More
Is there any way to add the weather to AOD like the pixel? Or we ned a rom that supports that? Thanks
27th March 2020, 01:08 AM |#96  
Flag Staten Island
Thanks Meter: 12

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thiagoserrao

Everything is working, no crash's in any apps or games.

I see the status is nightly. Do you get OTA update under the nightly channel or there is no OTA update?
Thank you.
27th March 2020, 01:41 AM |#97  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lianglqufo

I see the status is nightly. Do you get OTA update under the nightly channel or there is no OTA update?
Thank you.

It's not a nightly.
27th March 2020, 10:27 PM |#98  

More
Anyone flash lineage from A10?? I cant get it to boot. just stuck at boot animation
27th March 2020, 10:35 PM |#99  
Flag Benidorm
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VZTech

Anyone flash lineage from A10?? I cant get it to boot. just stuck at boot animation

There's some problem flashing from TWRP, but Lineage has his own recovery. You can flash it and flash the rom later
27th March 2020, 10:59 PM |#100  

More
What I did in my case is, I had to data wipe via Lineage recovery to avoid bootloop but there was no audio in calls.

I just tried reflashing the ROM again without erasing now and booted up and tadaaa audio in calls work.

Very strange. Because I have checked the official Asus firmware's vendor's build.prop and they match in this ROM but still no audio first time but worked fine in the second flash.
27th March 2020, 11:05 PM |#101  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahruq

What I did in my case is, I had to data wipe via Lineage recovery to avoid bootloop but there was no audio in calls.

I just tried reflashing the ROM again without erasing now and booted up and tadaaa audio in calls work.

Very strange. Because I have checked the official Asus firmware's vendor's build.prop and they match in this ROM but still no audio first time but worked fine in the second flash.

i got it to boot. no audio in calls

NO VOLTE TMO ...what a bummer
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)