2,192 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,241

Post Reply Email Thread
20th March 2020, 05:31 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSpe

I have been waiting for this! Thanks for the ROM.

Also thanks @Apoorv_87, I followed your instructions to install and it worked.

I have a few questions:
How do I enable 120Hz? I cant seem to find it in the display settings.
Do all LineageOS builds come with GApps pre installed now?

You can activate 120Hz from quick settings, just click on the edit icon and than scroll down the last quick setting is of 120Hz just activate it from there
20th March 2020, 06:02 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luca020400

Instructions :
Download the latest build
Flash the latest build
Builds :
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tA...xsOqRN9juEtwQv

Hay dev, why some here report flash this cusrom not work? Flash like what?
Maybe u should give clear instruction.
20th March 2020, 07:40 AM |#13  
Flag hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 4

More
We need to install gapps or not ?
20th March 2020, 07:43 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Thank you. atleast we have one custom ROM now. i know there's a lot of confusions. Please be patient and be nice to the dev.
The Following User Says Thank You to weyrulez For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift weyrulez Ad-Free
20th March 2020, 08:11 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoorv_87

Thank You sir for creating the first rom for our phone. Rom booted successfully and 120hz is working like a charm.

If anyone having issue in installing this rom here are the steps -
1) Extract lineage-17.1-20200319-UNOFFICIAL-I001D.zip in your pc and get payload.bin
2)Download payload dumper for windows extract it and than put payload.bin in payload_input folder
3)Run payload_dumper.exe you will get 5 .img files boot,system,vendor,dtbo,vbmeta
4)Flash all of the .img files using fastboot command and than reboot

everytime i flash system or vendor it says i have a storage limit and fails, there is literally nothing in my sotrage

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 AM ----------

i managed to flash but it skipped the setup proccess and nothing but the home screen works, does anyone know why?

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

i managed to flash but it skipped the setup proccess and nothing but the home screen works, does anyone know why?
20th March 2020, 08:34 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Thanks again @luca020400 after a lot of trial and error I managed to also get root (Magisk)
20th March 2020, 08:39 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSpe

Thanks again @luca020400 after a lot of trial and error I managed to also get root (Magisk)

did you flash through twrp?, and did it skip setup for you aswell?
20th March 2020, 09:02 AM |#18  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Genoa

Donate to Me
More
So here a few tips:
I haven't tested flashing with TWRP, all I know is that it works properly using Lineage Recovery, that is provided within the ROM.
I'll upload it as a standalone image
This build includes Gapps because I'm testing -user builds with verity enabled, so these images are basically my goto for testing CTS.
The current broken things are the vibrator ( will fix soon hopefully ) and air triggers ( probably won't be fixed )

Magisk worked last time I tried flashing it, so it should be fine.

For anyone coming from stock/another rom you have to wipe data _properly_ using the fastboot -w command
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to luca020400 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th March 2020, 09:07 AM |#19  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Genoa

Donate to Me
More
Also of course you need to be on the latest Android 10 build by Asus.
If there are some size issues, that might happen on some variants, I based the partition sizes on my device, things may change.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to luca020400 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th March 2020, 11:06 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley appezzato

did you flash through twrp?, and did it skip setup for you aswell?

I unpacked the zip, got the boot.img (same as the one linked above) moved it to my phone, pactched it with Magisk, moved it back to my PC then flashed it.
This is the only way I could get it working for me. TWRP would break the ROM and make me have to reinstall.

I still went through setup.
20th March 2020, 11:08 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luca020400

So here a few tips:
I haven't tested flashing with TWRP, all I know is that it works properly using Lineage Recovery, that is provided within the ROM.
I'll upload it as a standalone image
This build includes Gapps because I'm testing -user builds with verity enabled, so these images are basically my goto for testing CTS.
The current broken things are the vibrator ( will fix soon hopefully ) and air triggers ( probably won't be fixed )

Magisk worked last time I tried flashing it, so it should be fine.

For anyone coming from stock/another rom you have to wipe data _properly_ using the fastboot -w command

I am using your ROM for last 12 hours everything is working great except vibrator. performance and battery life is insane, way better than stock A10 .i can't express how thankful i am of you for making this ROM. You sir are the real MVP
The Following User Says Thank You to Apoorv_87 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Apoorv_87 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)