Android 10 final is out

Search This thread

D-Dragon13

Aug 8, 2016
I hope someone can post how to enable gesture nav with 3rd party launchers. The default launcher is terrible.

No battery problems. 90% 11 hours of charger with 55 minutes screen on time.

I use fluid navigation gesture (fng) on Google play after updating to a10.
I really liked the previous Asus gesture navigation but now they're using the Google implementation on a10 and you can't use it with every launcher.

FNG allows you to hide the navigation bar with root or adb without root.

Works for all launchers
Give it a try :)

The only thing which lacks for me is that you can't configure that you have to swipe twice to exit apps in fullscreen mode.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    But then nothing on the BIOS & Firmware page and no OTA either.
    https://www.asus.com/us/Phone/ROG-Phone-II/HelpDesk_BIOS/
    Now™
    Yup
    Either it's a leak or early April fool's day lol
    Android 10 Stable :
    Firmware no : 17.0210.2001.60
    Changelog

1. When reboot the device after system upgrade, dark screen will last about 30 seconds, depending on data size, before startup animation. Please be patient.
    2. Please back up your data before upgrading to Android 10. If you want to downgrade your device's software version to Android 9 by official software package, it will erase all data from your device's internal storage.
    3. Upgraded system to Android 10.
    4. Support Google Play system update.
    5. Removed Go2Pay and tags ability in Gallery.
    6. Support more Aura system lighting scenarios when mounting Lighting Armor Case.
    7. Added advanced settings to brightness bar on the Quick Settings panel.
    8. Applied Call Exclusive mode system-wide. Removed the related setting from Armoury Crate.
    9. Added a setting to change the style of power button menu.
    10. Added fully gestural navigation in Display setting.
    11. Support Android 10 Dark Theme
    12. Added "Suggested actions and replies" in notifications' advanced setting.

Official Link (Full firmware): https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/...S_I001_1-ASUS-17.0210.2001.60-1.1.97-user.zip
    Yup...tried not detecting also...probably bcos of same version number as b9?
    I'm going to wait until people are sure there aren't any "life-threatening" bugs on the "stable" Android 10 before downloading from the official website to prevent something like mi A3 from happening

They've had 9 beta's I think it will be fine!