RAW WW 1910.44 download

Search This thread

reg66

Jan 7, 2007
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Xiaomi Pad 6
Hi, thanks for the replys, If anyone can help, I am using a tencent with global rom and my phone will not update either OTA or by manual file update from Asus website. I have checked fingerprint is WW, phone is not rooted and afaik the bootloader is locked, I dont get any message on boot about a unlocked bootloader. My phone passes all checks on safetynet app, I just get system update failed, I am currently on WW_16.0631.1910.44_0. I think there is raw files for the version above this ends in 64 I think. Maybe I should just start again with flashing a raw version, apparently force flashing a update from the Asus website can delete partitions and leave original fingerprint which could be the case with my device, thats how I received the phone, im sure it was sealed in the box but as you know Asus do not support Tencent version with global rom, im just quite new to this phone so im stuck on Android 9 1910.44 :(

Thanks
Are you trying to directly update to A10? You need to update to 1910.64 first. Then update to A10

Top Liked Posts