Thanks Meter: 5

By xyrockrain, Junior Member on 21st November 2019, 07:07 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
【Version】

【Model Name】

ROG Phone II (ZS660KL)

【Release Date】

2019/11/21

Since the server pushes update notice to different serial numbers by batches, it may take some days for you to receive the FOTA notice. Thanks for your patience. You may tap “System updates” in [Settings] >[System] to check if there is new firmware available. Or, you can also try to manually update firmware by referring to the following link.

How to update firmware on my phone?

【Release Note】

Fixed the abnormal vibration sound issue when certain notifications arrived
Fixed the issue where occasionally the Back gesture did not work
Fixed the issue where occasionally in-screen fingerprint icon would not disappear
Fixed the issue where hotspot icon still appeared in the status bar after Wi-Fi hotspot had been turned off
Fixed the issue where the phone occasionally could not connect to car’s Bluetooth
Fixed the issue where user could not set up AirTriggers buttons when the system language was in Hebrew
Fixed the issue where in some regions there was no Google Assistant option in AirTriggers squeeze gesture settings
Fixed the issue where occasionally Kunai GamePad did not work
Fixed the issue where making a phone call accidentally triggered AirTriggers squeeze function
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xyrockrain For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xyrockrain Ad-Free
21st November 2019, 09:43 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xyrockrain

【Version】

【Model Name】

ROG Phone II (ZS660KL)

【Release Date】

2019/11/21

Since the server pushes update notice to different serial numbers by batches, it may take some days for you to receive the FOTA notice. Thanks for your patience. You may tap “System updates” in [Settings] >[System] to check if there is new firmware available. Or, you can also try to manually update firmware by referring to the following link.

How to update firmware on my phone?

【Release Note】

Fixed the abnormal vibration sound issue when certain notifications arrived
Fixed the issue where occasionally the Back gesture did not work
Fixed the issue where occasionally in-screen fingerprint icon would not disappear
Fixed the issue where hotspot icon still appeared in the status bar after Wi-Fi hotspot had been turned off
Fixed the issue where the phone occasionally could not connect to car’s Bluetooth
Fixed the issue where user could not set up AirTriggers buttons when the system language was in Hebrew
Fixed the issue where in some regions there was no Google Assistant option in AirTriggers squeeze gesture settings
Fixed the issue where occasionally Kunai GamePad did not work
Fixed the issue where making a phone call accidentally triggered AirTriggers squeeze function

Can't find a downloadable link anywhere yet. Even the Vietnamese telegram channel doesn't have links.
21st November 2019, 01:04 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud1

Can't find a downloadable link anywhere yet. Even the Vietnamese telegram channel doesn't have links.

plz wait, im trying
The Following User Says Thank You to dungnghien For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dungnghien Ad-Free
21st November 2019, 04:31 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 318

More
asus gave us better stock camera performance in low light

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud1

Coming soon 😆
21st November 2019, 08:43 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1,152

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowihel2012

asus gave us better stock camera performance in low light

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

😆

Ill believe it, when i see it. The cam performance blows on this phone.
21st November 2019, 11:14 PM |#6  
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 163

More
Where to download?? Any of the VN guys on Telegram get it yet???
21st November 2019, 11:25 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 318

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzook

Ill believe it, when i see it. The cam performance blows on this phone.

No
I forgot to say please asus 😂😂
22nd November 2019, 05:15 AM |#8  
Flag Haifa
Thanks Meter: 77

More
finaly i can setup trigers in israel what a broken ui in hebrew
22nd November 2019, 07:07 AM |#9  
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 51

More
got the update installing

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

after update. hardwarestub app is getting crashed on every boot. cant reset phone everytime i get update.
22nd November 2019, 09:35 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Couldn't any of you who got the update upload the zip file?
The Following User Says Thank You to cloud1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cloud1 Ad-Free
22nd November 2019, 11:06 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
is there a link available somewhere for downloading ?
thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)