Heavy use endurance

Search This thread

XDA_RealLifeReview

RealLifeReview Dude
Nov 2, 2015
Playing Candy Crush for 22 hours straight can take its toll on your battery (and your marriage). Rate this thread to express how the ASUS ROG Phone II's battery performs under heavy use. A higher rating indicates that it lasts a long time even when playing games, streaming video and audio, and doing other CPU-intensive activities.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

Dec 16, 2019
Great for all day

Played PUBG yesterday for 2:30 mins. Went from 60% to 29%.

Was using airtriggers, didn't have headphones in. Mobile data, wifi and bluetooth were all on. Was also receiving notifications and calls during the session.

Reactions: GAME ON

androFRUST

Jun 18, 2015
Battery down to 15% after 6hr 44m of Darkness rises set on Auto battle, total SOT 7h28m with 90hz / no wifi and bluetooth off

dvijetrecine

Mar 7, 2012
Moto E7
i'm on custom kernel and get around 9 hours SOT with wifi on, bluetooth off, 120 hz display setting, over 50% brightness and playing games for a few hours then watching youtube for a few hours.

Reactions: Obi_Wlan

rkumbhar

Aug 9, 2011
Mumbai
www.techhq.in
3 hrs of pubg maxed out in graphics is this normal or not because when it was fresh out of box I can play pubg 5 hrs without charging maxed out in graphics but after Android 10 update battery life ruined up

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Playing pubg for 2 match and battery drop around 8%

Thats impossible from 100 to 5% you can play atleast 6 matches Graphics full maxed out with 120hz refresh ratee

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Great for all day

Played PUBG yesterday for 2:30 mins. Went from 60% to 29%.

Was using airtriggers, didn't have headphones in. Mobile data, wifi and bluetooth were all on. Was also receiving notifications and calls during the session.
    i'm on custom kernel and get around 9 hours SOT with wifi on, bluetooth off, 120 hz display setting, over 50% brightness and playing games for a few hours then watching youtube for a few hours.