FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

AirPods alternative

47 posts
Thanks Meter: 5

By Reystar22, Member on 2nd September 2019, 01:49 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello,

long time iPhone user here, last year i have been using the Airpods with my XS MAX that i sold.

I am looking for some "airpods equivelant" for my Samsung device (i got S10 and Note 10+)...i have unsuccesfully tried the Samsung Galaxy Buds, i am very dissapointed because the call quality which is the most important thing to me is not good at all, cant even compare it to the airpods...

So, what bluetooth would you recommend for everyday use, with good call quality so i can talk ?? I wouldn't like something like the old style bluetooth like Plantronics etc, i am looking for something fresh like Airpods, Galaxy Buds etc style

3rd September 2019, 01:13 AM |#2  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reystar22

Hello,

long time iPhone user here, last year i have been using the Airpods with my XS MAX that i sold.

I am looking for some "airpods equivelant" for my Samsung device (i got S10 and Note 10+)...i have unsuccesfully tried the Samsung Galaxy Buds, i am very dissapointed because the call quality which is the most important thing to me is not good at all, cant even compare it to the airpods...

So, what bluetooth would you recommend for everyday use, with good call quality so i can talk ?? I wouldn't like something like the old style bluetooth like Plantronics etc, i am looking for something fresh like Airpods, Galaxy Buds etc style

I recommend the Sabbat E12. The sound quality and call quality are very good for the price.
The Following User Says Thank You to oblivianz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift oblivianz Ad-Free
3rd September 2019, 08:36 PM |#3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reystar22

Hello,

you should try Jabra 65t . I love the portability use them everyday for my gym workout.
8th September 2019, 07:23 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by note4 guy

you should try Jabra 65t . I love the portability use them everyday for my gym workout.

I second this if call quality is your #1 reason. Excellent sound quality and the fact they stay in your ears even during the harshest of exercises is an excellent bonus.

I've had mine for almost a year and I can't complain about them, although the Elite 75t just got announced (will be out next month for $199; the 75t's are 20% smaller with 2 more hours (7.5 hours vs 5.5 hours) of battery life are the biggest differences).
9th September 2019, 04:38 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Why not just keeping using your AirPods? I go back and forth between my S10+ and iPhone X regularly without any issues. From what I've seen, the AirPods pretty much outperform any alternatives in the same class.
The Following User Says Thank You to dhorgas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dhorgas Ad-Free
9th September 2019, 07:41 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oblivianz

I recommend the Sabbat E12. The sound quality and call quality are very good for the price.

Agreed. Sabbat E12 are fantastic even if they were twice the price.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)